Little Kulala, Sossusvlei, Namibia
A Luxury Tented Camp in Namibia
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Little Kulala is a luxurious desert retreat situated in the private 27 000-hectare (67 000-acre) Kulala Wilderness Reserve – the gateway to Namibia’s Sand Sea with its towering dunes and clear starry skies. Desert-adapted wildlife in the area is fascinating and is another dimension of this truly spectacular place.
Accommodation consists of 11 climate-controlled, thatched “kulalas” (the word means ‘to sleep’) which merge impeccably into the desert landscape, each with private plunge pool, both indoor and outdoor showers and a rooftop star bed for romantic star gazing. An elegant entertainment area includes a library, wine cellar, craft boutique, lounge and dining areas. Little Kulala’s interiors make use of neutral colours, gorgeous textures and natural light and takes its inspiration from its surroundings, notably from the magnificent Dead Vlei.
WHY CHOOSE LITTLE KULALA?
- Little Kulala offers close proximity and private access (for Wilderness Safaris vehicles exclusively) to the dunes of Sossusvlei
- Explore the dramatic Kulala Wilderness Reserve on quad bike, hot air balloon, nature drive or on foot
- Dining under the sparkling clear Namibian skies is a specialty here
Little Kulala Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2019||11 Jan – 31 Mar||–||ZAR 8165|
|2019||1 Apr- 31 May||–||ZAR 8460|
|2019||1 Jun- 31 Oct||–||ZAR 12790|
|2019||1 Nov-19 Dec||–||ZAR 8315|
|2019||20 Dec- 10 Jan||–||ZAR 10245|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Little Kulala rates include –
- all meals
- twice daily scheduled camp activities
- park fees
- all local drinks
Excludes premium imported brands and champagne
- Children of 06 years and older are accommodated.
- For families travelling with children between 06 and 12 years, private activities need to be booked and paid for.
- Children between 06 and 16 years must share with an adult/s in the same room.
- While there is no age limitation for the hot air ballooning, there is a restriction on height. Children need to be a minimum of 1.3 metres to comfortably see over the basket.
Hiking / Trekking
Little Kulala Camp, Hardap Region, Namibia
Read Little Kulala Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Namibia »