Little Kulala, Sossusvlei, Namibia
A Luxury Tented Camp in Namibia
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Little Kulala’s décor echoes the local geology, reflecting the surrounding grey and pink limestone that makes this part of Namibia so special. Spot desert-adapted wildlife such as ostriches, springbok, gemsbok, black-backed jackals, bat-eared foxes, perhaps an aardwolf, or Namibia’s endemic dune lark. Stargaze in one of the darkest places on Earth, contemplating space, and your place in it.
Recently refurbished, Little Kulala effortlessly embraces its Namib vistas. Your suite’s private pool is where we’re sure to find you enjoying lazy afternoons, while your rooftop invites private sundowners and suppers. A roll-out bed on your shaded deck is perfect for a siesta, or heavenly night’s sleep.
WHY CHOOSE LITTLE KULALA?
- Little Kulala offers close proximity and private access (for Wilderness Safaris vehicles exclusively) to the dunes of Sossusvlei
- Explore the dramatic Kulala Wilderness Reserve on quad bike, hot air balloon, nature drive or on foot
- Dining under the sparkling clear Namibian skies is a specialty here
or call our African safari specialists at
+1 703 220 6393 or +91 9717 275237
Little Kulala Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2023||6 Jan – 31 Mar||–||ZAR 9110|
|2023||1 Apr - 31 May||–||ZAR 9440|
|2023||1 Jun -31 Oct||–||ZAR 14984|
|2023||1 Nov -19 Dec||–||ZAR 9277|
|2023||20 Dec 2023 - 5 Jan 2024||–||ZAR 12004|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Little Kulala rates include – accommodation, all meals, twice daily scheduled camp activities, park fees, laundry, Namibian VAT & Tourism Levy, and local drinks – excludes premium imported brands and champagne.
- Children of 06 years and older are accommodated.
- For families travelling with children between 06 and 12 years, private activities need to be booked and paid for.
- Children between 06 and 16 years must share with an adult/s in the same room.
- While there is no age limitation for the hot air ballooning, there is a restriction on height. Children need to be a minimum of 1.3 metres to comfortably see over the basket.
Hiking / Trekking
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Namibia »