Little Mombo Camp, Okavango Delta, Botswana
A Luxury Tented Camp in Botswana
Okavango Delta, Botswana
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
In its prime position in the heart of the Okavango Delta, Little Mombo makes the most of its private traversing rights in the legendary Moremi Game Reserve. Here you can witness lions, leopards, and wild dogs wagging ongoing battles between predators and prey.
From your tented suite or the elevated deck at the Delta’s Little Mombo, spy elephants ambling past. Watch for the profusion of birds, perhaps sighting a lifer like endangered wattled cranes. Spend time at the hide watching the wildlife parade, or take to the skies for an aerial perspective from a helicopter.
If you’re dreaming of an exclusive safari experience, Little Mombo delights with an exceptional opportunity for sole use up to eight guests. With its own public lounge, dining area, kitchen, and boma, Little Mombo connects to Mombo by raised walkways – and equals its level of understated, thoughtful comfort, and incomparable hospitality.
WHY CHOOSE LITTLE MOMBO?
- Set in arguably the best big game viewing area in all of Africa
- Bountiful hunting ground for large prides of lion and star-struck leopard
- Perfect for small groups looking for an intimate and sumptuous camp in the Delta
or call our African safari specialists at
+1 703 220 6393 or +91 9717 275237
Little Mombo Camp Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2023||Jan - Mar||–||US $ 2078|
|2023||Apr; 01 Nov - 19 Dec||–||US $ 2362|
|2023||May||–||US $ 2835|
|2023||Jun - Oct||–||US $ 3590|
|2023||20 Dec - 5 Jan 2023||–||US $ 3212|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Little Mombo Camp rates include: accommodation, all meals, twice daily scheduled camp activities, park fees, laundry and all local drinks – excludes premium imported brands and champagne.
- Children of 06 years and older are accommodated.
- For families travelling with children between the ages of 06 and 12 years, private activities need to be booked and paid for.
- Should the private vehicle not be available then the minimum number of tents to secure sole use of a vehicle must be booked and paid for.
- Children between 06 and 16 years of age are required to share with an adult/s in the same tent.
Hiking / Trekking
Little Mombo Camp, Ngamiland East, North-West District, Botswana
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Botswana »