Makanyi Private Game Lodge
Per Person Per Night
Makanyi is located in the southern sector of the Timbavati, a place that has been dubbed as “The Place Where Something Sacred Came Down to Earth”. Indeed, Makanyi Lodge itself is a heavenly place and, what’s more, it couldn’t be better located. The Timbavati is an area of prime game viewing, home to the “Big Five” and a place to enjoy excellent sightings of the Wild Dogs, when they come through. We are in the Greater Kruger National Park, an area of over 2.4 million hectares in which animals roam freely and, being one of very few commercial lodges in this area, it is a truly wild, authentic and private experience.
We are also lucky to be in proximity to many world-renowned attractions, which can enhance your stay even further, making your holiday here the experience of a lifetime.
Throughout your stay, your comfort and pleasure are our priorities, which is why we strive to ensure that every detail is just right, both indoors and outdoors. From every aspect of your suite to your food and drinks and your game drives, at Makanyi, quality and service are our watchwords.
Every one of Makanyi’s seven luxury suites overlooks the magnificent dam and comes with an extra large bed, a relaxing sitting area with its own fireplace, a beautiful bathroom with a spacious shower and separate bathtub, a private deck with loungers and an outdoor shower. Premium Africology amenities, complimentary Wi-Fi, telephone, hair dryer, mini bar, and a Nespresso coffee machine and tea making facilities are found in every room.
WHY CHOOSE MAKANYI PRIVATE GAME LODGE?
- The Main Lodge is a perfect haven where you will find a superbly situated deck with stunning views of the dam, allowing you to unwind and watch amazing wildlife scenes unfold before your eyes.
- There are many activities at Makanyi to indulge in and keep you busy and entertained throughout your stay.
- You’ll see the beautiful constellations of the Southern Hemisphere and have an unspoilt view of the Milky Way, often with the odd satellite passing by.
- This is your opportunity to meet and photograph the incredible animals in the heart of their natural habitat.
Makanyi Private Game Lodge Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2019||JAN 1, 2018 – JAN 2, 2019||Luxury Suite||ZAR 11000|
|2019||JAN 1, 2018 – JAN 2, 2019||Luxury Pool Suite||ZAR 13000|
|2019||JAN 1, 2018 – JAN 2, 2019||Villa||ZAR 70000|
|2020||JAN 3, 2019 – JAN 3 , 2020||Luxury Suite||ZAR 13000|
|2020||JAN 3, 2019 – JAN 3 , 2020||Luxury Pool Suite||ZAR 15000|
|2020||JAN 3, 2019 – JAN 3 , 2020||Villa||ZAR 75000|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Makanyi Private Game Lodge rates include:
- All meals and beverages offered by Makanyi
- Two daily game drives
- Other daily activities taking place in the lodge area: bush walks, fishing, picnics, star gazing
- Use of the gym
- Laundry service
- Road transfers to and from Combretum airstrip (for private chartered flights)
The minimum age requirement at Makanyi is 14, unless you have exclusive use of the Lodge.
Hiking / Trekking
Makanyi Private Game Lodge Reviews
Makanyi Private Game Lodge Map
Makanyi Private Game Lodge | Luxury Safari South Africa, Hoedspruit, South Africa