Mashatu Euphorbia, Mashatu Game Reserve, Botswana
A Luxury Lodge or Hotel in Botswana
Mashatu Game Reserve, Botswana
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Mashatu Game Reserve
Mashatu Euphorbia is the new 5-star camp, situated in the privately owned Mashatu Game Reserve in Botswana. This “green” camp combines luxury with conservation and sustainability, where solar energy and state of the art water processing systems ensure a harmonious blend with the African bush. Mashatu Euphorbia is set high up on a cliff face amongst a forest of euphorbia succulents which open up to reveal exquisite vistas of the river and plains below. Guests With a maximum of 16 guests, an intimate ambiance is created, where warm and engaging local staff are on hand. The dramatic dining experience of sitting below up lit euphorbias, makes dinner a magical affair. Expert guides (who have an average of 12 years of experience on Mashatu alone) will host a maximum of 4 guests per safari vehicle, showcasing the daily sightings of lion, leopard, cheetah, elephant, hyena and general plains game.
Guests are welcomed into their own private villas with heated plunge pools overlooking the ravine below. Built with brick and mortar, the villas are inspired by the curves and shape of the local Mopane tree, which is the lifeblood and main food source for many of the general game at Mashatu. The 8 secluded villas exude an earthy glamour, boasting an inside shower and outside shower, an inside W.C and second “loo with a view” and are spacious with seating areas and relaxation points. This camp is the perfect place to live out adventure on a mountain bike, walking, horseback riding or in an underground photographic hide, while returning each evening to an aura of natural elegance and comfort.
WHY CHOOSE MASHATU EUPHORBIA?
- The wide variety of scenery, vegetation types, open areas and eco-systems on Mashatu beckon to be experienced on foot by any wildlife enthusiast.
- Cycle Mashatu provides the rare opportunity to bike the endless range of fl owing single tracks created and maintained by the vast herds of elephants that have made Mashatu their sanctuary
- A vast geological treasure chest opens to a diverse landscape of undulating mopane veld, wide open plains, craggy sandstone hills and boundless azure skies.
- This ancient, unspoiled land, studded with baobab trees, is the perfect setting for an exciting wildlife adventure or safari.
- Mashatu is an appropriate setting for the world’s largest land mammal, the elephant, the world’s tallest mammal, the giraffe and king of the beasts, the lion.
Mashatu Euphorbia Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2020||01 Jan - 31 Dec||–||US $ 860|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Mashatu Euphorbia rates include:
- Beverages if staying at Euphorbia only.
- Conservation levy of $10.00 per person per night. Non-commissionable and non-vatable.
- All meals and snacks
- Game drives in open 4-wheel drive safari vehicles conducted by experienced rangers and trackers
- Transfers to and from the Limpopo Valley Airfield and the Pont Drift Border Post at scheduled times
- Bar purchases at Mashatu Lodge & Tent Camp.
- Telecommunication costs
- Transfers to & from the Limpopo Valley Airfield and the Pont Drift Border Post outside of specified times
- Adventure activities
- Cable car transfers across the Limpopo River if required
Children of all ages accepted (certain restrictions apply to children under the age of five)
Hiking / Trekking
Mashatu Game Reserve, Pont Drift, Botswana
View all accommodation options in Botswana »