Mombo Camp, Okavango Delta, Botswana
A Luxury Tented Camp in Botswana
Okavango Delta, Botswana
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Revel in Mombo’s chic sustainability. The Okavango Delta has some of the best game viewing on Earth, and this luxury safari camp is in a prime position – where the main Okavango River splits into its primary channels. Discover what some say is the best year-round game-viewing destination in Botswana, with thrilling predator-prey interaction dominated by big cats.
Wake up to an elephant silently ambling by your deck. Thrill to a lion hunt on the floodplain. Spot a rare Pel’s fishing-owl or an endangered wattled crane. With over 45,000 hectares of exclusive private wilderness to explore, each day at Wilderness Mombo surprises and delights.
Steeped in history, Mombo maintains the traditions of the legendary original safari camp. In a thicket of giant mangosteen and fig trees, the spacious wood and canvas suites entice with sweeping views over an Okavango Delta floodplain teeming with wildlife. With a spacious family suite, bring the family and create lasting memories.
WHY CHOOSE MOMBO CAMP?
- The Mombo Concession is known as the “place of plenty”, highlighted by the massive concentrations of plains game and predators that can be seen eg leopard and cheetah, spotted hyaena, large herds of buffalo, elephant, white rhino, giraffe, blue wildebeest, Burchell’s zebra and much more.
- Birdlife is prolific around Mombo with African jacana, pygmy-geese, goliath heron and migrant waders in summer being particularly common.
- Scenic helicopter flights offering a birds-eye view of the ecosystem and an insight into its formation, flights range from 30, 45 or 60 minutes.
or call our African safari specialists at
+1 703 220 6393 or +91 9717 275237
Mombo Camp Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2023||Jan - Mar||–||US $ 2078|
|2023||Apr; 01 Nov - 19 Dec||–||US $ 2362|
|2023||May||–||US $ 2835|
|2023||Jun - Oct||–||US $ 3590|
|2023||20 Dec - 5 Jan 2023||–||US $ 3212|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Mombo Camp rates include: accommodation, all meals, twice daily scheduled camp activities, park fees, laundry and all local drinks – excludes premium imported brands and champagne.
- Children of 06 years and older are accommodated.
- For families travelling with children between the ages of 06 and 12 years, private activities need to be booked and paid for.
- Should the private vehicle not be available then the minimum number of tents to secure sole use of a vehicle must be booked and paid for.
- Children between 06 and 16 years of age are required to share with an adult/s in the same tent.
Hiking / Trekking
Mombo Camp, Ngamiland East, North-West District, Botswana
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Botswana »