Oddballs’ Camp, Okavango Delta, Botswana
A Tented Camp in Botswana
Okavango Delta, Botswana
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Footsteps in Africa
Oddballs’ is situated on the edge of Chief’s Island, deep in the heart of the Okavango, bordering the Moremi Game Reserve. The camp is accessible by light aircraft only. On arrival, you are met at the airstrip by your personal guide and welcomed to the island. He remains your guide for the duration of your stay.
Accommodation is in simple, comfortable canvas 3m x 3m rooms (including two family units) set on elevated wooden decks, each with a view of the surrounding bush, and shaded by canvas shelters. Each tent has its own rustic en-suite facilities including hot and cold running water for the al fresco bucket shower – in true safari style.
The bar and lounge areas at Oddballs’ provide a great meeting place and somewhere to swap stories around the fire. There is a great raised viewing deck that overlooks the sweep of the Delta – the perfect vantage from which to watch the sun set over the palms and view whatever wildlife may be
WHY CHOOSE ODDBALLS’ CAMP?
- Activities are conducted by your own professional guide (a maximum of two guests per guide), a man of the swamp, born and bred in the area.
- The Okavango Delta is home to a large variety of Game from Big Five (excluding the Rhino), hippopotamus and crocodile, as well as giraffe and antelope including the rare lechwe, tsessebe and sitatunga.
- Overnight camping trails by mokoro, for a minimum of two nights
- The Okavango Delta is a birding paradise with well over 450 species (many rare and endangered), that bring the Okavango Delta to life.
Oddballs' Camp Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2022||1 April – 30 June; November||–||US $ 410|
|2022||1 July – 31 October||–||US $ 515|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Oddballs’ Camp rates include:
- All meals
- Teas/ coffees and snacks
- Drinks (soft drinks, water, beers, select wines and select spirits) – Drinks are not included in Rustic camps/Lodge rates
- Government taxes and levies excluding the wilderness fee on Chief’s Island Walking Trail and Oddballs’ Mokoro Trail.
- Park fees
- Visa costs
- Light aircraft transfers
- Travel Insurance
- Items of personal nature
- Government ‘wilderness fee’ of $30 pppd on the Mokoro Trail – Payable by guests directly to the camp.
Children of all ages are welcome at Oddballs’ Camp.
Hiking / Trekking
Oddballs Camp, Okavango Delta, Botswana
Read Oddballs' Camp Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Botswana »