Oddballs’ Enclave, Okavango Delta, Botswana
A Tented Camp in Botswana
Okavango Delta, Botswana
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Footsteps in Africa
Oddballs’ Enclave is on a small island just off the south-western edge of Chiefʼs Island, deep in the heart of the Okavango, and bordering Moremi Game Reserve. The camp is accessible only by light aircraft. On arrival, you will be welcomed to the island by your private guide, who will remain your guide for the duration of your stay.
Oddballs’ Enclave can accommodate a maximum of 10 guests, in five twin or double bedded mini-Meru tents, making it a classic and intimate camp. The tents are on elevated wooden decks, each with a semi-detached private bathroom with an al fresco bucket shower, and hot and cold running water.
The guest areas have a variety of comfortable seating and a raised viewing deck overlooks the sweep of the Delta – the perfect place to watch the sun or moon rise and view whatever wildlife may be visiting. Meals are enjoyed on the deck with spectacular views across the floodplains to distant island forests.
WHY CHOOSE ODDBALLS’ ENCLAVE?
- The Enclave offers only walking and mekoro (s. mokoro) the traditional dug-out canoe of the swamps.
- Walking unarmed amongst the full range of Africa’s wildlife is an experience that will live with you for a long time.
- An incredible variety of species cohabit in the Okavango, from plants, animals, birds, insects and reptiles.
- Oddballs’ Enclave is paying homage to a time when safaris were a real adventure.
- Activities are conducted by your own professional guide, a man of the swamp, born and bred in the area
Oddballs' Enclave Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2022||1 April – 30 June; November||–||US $ 545|
|2022||1 July – 31 October||–||US $ 648|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Oddballs’ Enclave rates include:
- All meals
- Teas/ coffees and snacks
- Drinks (soft drinks, water, beers, select wines and select spirits) – Drinks are not included in Rustic Camps/Lodge rates
- Government taxes and levies excluding the wilderness fee on Chief’s Island Walking Trail and Oddballs’ Mokoro Trail.
- Park fees
- Visa costs
- Premium brand drinks (imported beers, wines and spirits)
- Light aircraft transfers
- Travel Insurance
- Items of personal nature
- Government ‘wilderness fee’ of $30 pppd on the Chief’s Island Walking Trail – Payable by guests directly to the camp.
Children of all ages are welcome at Oddballs’ Enclave.
Hiking / Trekking
Oddballs' Enclave, Moremi National Park, Botswana
Read Oddballs' Enclave Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Botswana »