Ololo Safari Lodge, Nairobi National Park, Kenya
A Lodge or Hotel in Kenya
Nairobi National Park, Kenya
Per Person Per Night
Ololo is an Australian-owned safari lodge that combines the atmosphere of bush-style living with the full service, amenities and comfort of a luxury city hotel. Our attention to detail, combined with home-style warmth and a high standard of comfort are all hallmarks of the Ololo experience. With our convenient location on the edge of Nairobi National Park, the only national park in the world that borders a busy capital city, we are close to all the main airports yet are a haven situated away from the city’s hustle and bustle.
Perfectly situated on the banks of the Mbagathi River, the southern boundary of Nairobi National Park, Ololo is approximately 45 minutes from Kenya’s international airport and Wilson domestic airport. Guests are able to avoid the notorious Nairobi traffic while being transferred through the unique park setting.
Ololo’s beautiful, established gardens host many of the 500 species of bird life common to the park and four of the ‘Big Five’ are often seen from the lodge’s main terrace and pool deck.
The main house is a traditional colonial farmhouse, tastefully decorated with furniture crafted on site by Ololo’s own skilled carpenters and boasting a large fireplace, wine cellar and adjoining library. The guest rooms offer an eclectic mix of original house suites to tents under thatch and uniquely refurbished horse stables. Guests will enjoy Ololo’s authentic home-style cooking featuring garden greens fresh from our own ‘shambas’ and paddock-to-plate cuisine.
WHY CHOOSE OLOLO SAFARI LODGE?
- Guests can take cultural excursions to Karen to visit the Karen Blixen Museum set in the Danish author’s Kenyan home, the Giraffe Centre, and Daphne Sheldrick’s Elephant Orphanage where visitors can adopt a baby elephant.
- Ololo has the ideal solution for travellers looking for somewhere quiet and beautiful to relax between flights.
- Ololo is also a perfect setting for small weddings and parties.
- With the pool and large open grounds, there is loads of space for children to run around and be active.
Ololo Safari Lodge Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2019||16 Dec 2018 – 15 Dec 2019||Terrace Suite||US $ 450|
|2019||16 Dec 2018 – 15 Dec 2019||Tower Suite||US $ 400|
|2019||16 Dec 2018 – 15 Dec 2019||Tented Cottages||US $ 375|
|2019||16 Dec 2018 – 15 Dec 2019||Old Stable Rooms||US $ 250|
|2020||16 Dec 2019 – 15 Dec 2020||Terrace Suite||US $ 400|
|2020||16 Dec 2019 – 15 Dec 2020||Tower Suite||US $ 350|
|2020||16 Dec 2019 – 15 Dec 2020||Tented Cottages||US $ 325|
|2020||16 Dec 2019 – 15 Dec 2020||Old Stable Rooms||US $ 200|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Ololo Safari Lodge rates include:
- Airport transfers (arrival and departure) from JKIA and Wilson Airport. Transfers from hotels located in the vicinity of both airports.
- Swimming Pool
- Full board accommodation (soft drinks, non – top shelf gin, whiskey, vodka, house wine and house beer)
- Visit to Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage
Children of all ages are welcome at Ololo Safari Lodge.
Hiking / Trekking
Ololo Safari Lodge, Nairobi, Kenya
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Kenya »