Pom Pom Camp, Okavango Delta, Botswana
A Tented Camp in Botswana
Okavango Delta, Botswana
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Under One Botswana Sky
The Camp is located on Pom Pom Island in a private concession situated in the heart of the Okavango Delta and on the head waters of the Xudum river system. The area lies on the western boundary of the Moremi Game Reserve and offers superb Okavango scenery and a true Okavango wilderness experience.
Accommodation consists of nine luxury safari tents in true traditional safari style, all with full en-suite semi open ablution facilities. The tents are uniquely positioned under the shade of the surrounding trees with overlooking views of the Pom Pom lagoon.
WHY CHOOSE POM POM CAMP?
- There is the possibility of seeing numerous different species of game, however Pom Pom is also about the nature experience as much as anything else.
- Hippo grunt and frolic in front of camp’s permanent lagoon that is surrounded by miles of reeds.
- In a clear water oasis “mokoro” offer you a wonderful means of viewing wildlife as you glide between palm fringed islands.
Pom Pom Camp Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2022||1 Apr – 30 Jun, 1 Nov – 14 Nov||–||US $ 865|
|2022||Jul – Oct||–||US $ 1205|
|2022 - 2023||15 Nov 2022 – 31 Mar 2023||–||US $ 605|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Pom Pom Camp rates include:
- Accommodation, Scheduled activities and Laundry
- All meals, Snacks, Tea & coffees, Local Brand Beverages ( alcoholic & non-alcoholic),
- National park fees and all Government levies and taxes
- Emergency Evacuation Cover ( guests still require their own insurance)
Children 6 years and above are welcome at Pom Pom Camp.
Hiking / Trekking
Pom Pom Camp, Botswana
Read Pom Pom Camp Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Botswana »