Sanctuary Stanley’s Camp, Okavango Delta, Botswana
A Luxury Tented Camp in Botswana
Okavango Delta, Botswana
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
A classic tented camp located on a private concession in the Okavango Delta, Sanctuary Stanley’s Camp offers a varied game viewing experience as well as our unique elephant interaction.
Set among ebony and sausage trees, Sanctuary Stanley’s Camp is located on a 260,000 acre private concession bordering the Moremi Game Reserve. The natural wonders of the area constantly change over the seasons from lush green when the rain flows down the Angolan highlands, to dry savannah when the neighbouring Kalahari Desert tightens its grip on the terrain. The camp is the home of our unique Living with Elephants interaction. Walking with these rescued orphaned elephants is an uplifting experience and one that will remain with you long after you’ve left.
WHY CHOOSE STANLEY’S CAMP?
- Offers the unique Living with Elephants interaction
- Located on a private concession bordering the Moremi Game Reserve which means we can offer walking and night drives
- Seasonal mokoro excursions available
- Several active hyena dens close to camp
- Traditional tented safari camp allows for an authentic safari experience
Sanctuary Stanley's Camp Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2022||3 January - 31 March; 1 November - 16 December||–||US $ 650|
|2022||1 April - 31 May||–||US $ 860|
|2022||1 June - 30 June; 1 September - 31 October; 17 December - 2 January 2023||–||US $ 1240|
|2022||1 July - 31 August||–||US $ 1490|
|2023||3 January - 31 March; 1 November - 15 December||–||US $ 685|
|2023||1 April - 31 May||–||US $ 820|
|2023||1 June - 30 June; 1 September - 31 October; 16 December - 2 January 2024||–||US $ 1305|
|2023||1 July - 31 August||–||US $ 1565|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Sanctuary Stanley’s Camp Rates Include:
- Airstrip transfers (or return airport transfer from/to Kasane Airport for Sanctuary Chobe Chilwero),
- All meals, and non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages (with exception of premium brands and Champagne),
- All game viewing activities (with the exception of Walking with Elephants activity at Sanctuary Stanley’s Camp & Sanctuary Baines’ Camp),
- Laundry services, emergency medical evacuation and park fees.
- International and domestic flights, landing fees, and road transfers to and from other camps and lodges,
- Travel insurance, boutique purchases, gratuities and all other items of a personal nature.
Children under 9 years are not accepted at Sanctuary Stanley’s Camp.
Hiking / Trekking
Sanctuary Stanley's Camp, Ngamiland East, North-West District, Botswana
Read Sanctuary Stanley's Camp Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Botswana »