Selinda Camp by Great Plains Conservation
A Luxury Tented Camp in Botswana
Selinda Concession, Botswana
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Great Plains Conservation
Selinda Camp is located in the 320,000 acre Selinda Reserve of northern Botswana along the eastern banks of the Selinda Spillway, near the confluence of the Linyanti, Savute and Kwando Rivers. At the peak of dry season, this concession boasts elephants by the thousands and regular sightings of the Selinda pack of African wild dogs. Set under an impressive thatch structure, Selinda’s décor is centered on the four elements of air, water, fire and earth with art by Keith Joubert. The camp has nine expansive tents, each cooled by thatch and with large en-suite bathrooms and private verandahs. It is a very careful blend of humble bush camp with some extra bells ‘n’ whistles, making for a home away from home atmosphere. This careful mix makes Selinda Camp a popular favorite.
The Selinda Reserve is west (upstream) from Savute Channel and Chobe, so it has all the advantages of both of those famous areas but with the tremendous advantage of exclusivity. It is a truly spectacular and unique landscape
Selinda Camp Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2019||01 May - 14 June; 01 November - 19 December 2019||–||US $ 1800|
|2019||15 June - 31 October 2019||–||US $ 2610|
|2019||20 December 2019 - 10 January 2020||–||US $ 1910|
|2020||11 January - 31 March||–||US $ 1530|
|2020||01 April - 14 June; 01 November - 19 December||–||US $ 1995|
|2020||15 June - 31 October; 20 December 2020 - 10 January 2021||–||US $ 3050|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Costs are per person per night.
- Fully inclusive of accommodation, scheduled wildlife activities, meals, laundry (Selinda Camp only), return airstrip road transfers, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages (excluding champagne).
- Exclusive of mandatory nightly conservation levy, flights and relevant spa services.
- Pilot/guide and private vehicle rates are nett and non-commissionable.
- Selinda Camp guest tents include the complimentary use of a pair of Swarovski HD binoculars
- Minimum age is 6 years.
- Child rates are applicable for up to two children aged 15 and younger sharing with two adults in the family tent.
- Should the family tent be unavailable, child rates are applicable for one child aged 15 and younger sharing with two adults in a tent.
- Children 16 and older will pay applicable adult rates and be accommodated in a separate tent.
- Families will be combined with other guests on all activities.
Hiking / Trekking
Selinda Camp, Ngamiland North, North-West District, Botswana
Read Selinda Camp Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Botswana »