Singita Kwitonda Lodge
Per Person Per Night
Singita is honored to be opening Kwitonda Lodge, an extraordinarily beautiful, small country where more than one third of the world’s remaining mountain gorillas live in the high-altitude cloud forests of Volcanoes National Park.
The architects and interior designers are selecting locally sourced and produced materials for walling, ceilings and surface finishing. The local community has been engaged in building traditional dry stone walling on-site for specialist areas within the landscape. Fundamental to the design is treading lightly on the land and sustainability is at the core of the construction project.
Besides gorillas and golden monkeys, there is much to see and explore, from the Afro montane forests of Nyungwe National Park and primordial Lake Kivu to the vibrant and sophisticated capital city, Kigali.
WHY CHOOSE SINGITA KWITONDA LODGE?
- Highly prized 178-acre pocket of land
- Uninterrupted views of Volcanoes National Park
- Home to the critically endangered mountain gorillas
- Exceptional photographic opportunities
- Opportunity for a Singita-only East African itinerary
Singita Kwitonda Lodge Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2019||05 Aug – 31 Oct; 20 Dec - 31 Dec||Suite||US $ 1750|
|2019||1 Nov – 19 Dec||Suite||US $ 1495|
|2019||05 Aug – 31 Oct; 20 Dec - 31 Dec||Villa||US $ 8050|
|2019||1 Nov – 19 Dec||Villa||US $ 6877|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Singita Kwitonda Lodge rates include:
- All meals and beverages (excluding French Champagne)
- Laundry service
- Telephone calls
- Tourism Development Levy
- Purchases from the Singita Boutique & Gallery
- French Champagne
- Spa treatments
- Any day trips or transfers to and from Singita
- Permits for Gorilla trekking
Contact us for more details on Child Policy.
Hiking / Trekking
Singita Kwitonda Lodge Map
Volcanoes National Park, Ruhengeri, Rwanda