Singita Kwitonda Lodge, Volcanoes National Park, Rwanda
A Lodge or Hotel in Rwanda
Volcanoes National Park, Rwanda
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Singita is honored to be opening Kwitonda Lodge, an extraordinarily beautiful, small country where more than one third of the world’s remaining mountain gorillas live in the high-altitude cloud forests of Volcanoes National Park.
The architects and interior designers are selecting locally sourced and produced materials for walling, ceilings and surface finishing. The local community has been engaged in building traditional dry stone walling on-site for specialist areas within the landscape. Fundamental to the design is treading lightly on the land and sustainability is at the core of the construction project.
Besides gorillas and golden monkeys, there is much to see and explore, from the Afro montane forests of Nyungwe National Park and primordial Lake Kivu to the vibrant and sophisticated capital city, Kigali.
WHY CHOOSE SINGITA KWITONDA LODGE?
- Highly prized 178-acre pocket of land
- Uninterrupted views of Volcanoes National Park
- Home to the critically endangered mountain gorillas
- Exceptional photographic opportunities
- Opportunity for a Singita-only East African itinerary
Singita Kwitonda Lodge Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2019||05 Aug – 31 Oct; 20 Dec - 31 Dec||Suite||US $ 1750|
|2019||1 Nov – 19 Dec||Suite||US $ 1495|
|2020||1 Jun - 31 Aug; 15 Dec - 5 Jan 2021||Suite||US $ 2200|
|2020||1 Sep - 31 Oct||Suite||US $ 1750|
|2020||6 Jan - 31 May; 1 Nov - 14 Dec||Suite||US $ 1650|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Singita Kwitonda Lodge rates include:
- All meals and beverages (excluding French Champagne)
- Laundry service
- Telephone calls
- Tourism Development Levy
- Purchases from the Singita Boutique & Gallery
- French Champagne
- Spa treatments
- Any day trips or transfers to and from Singita
- Permits for Gorilla trekking
- Infants under the age of 2 years will be accommodated free of charge.
- Children aged 2-15 years will be accommodated at 50% of the adult rate when sharing a standard Suite with one adult or another child.
- A single child accommodated in their own suite will attract the full adult rate.
- Triples are available on request and are subject to availability.
- The minimum age requirement for gorilla-trekking is 15 years.
Hiking / Trekking
Volcanoes National Park, Ruhengeri, Rwanda
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Rwanda »