Singita Kwitonda Lodge, Volcanoes National Park, Rwanda
A Lodge or Hotel in Rwanda
Volcanoes National Park, Rwanda
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Designed with respect to its remarkable location.
Set right on the edge of Volcanoes National Park in Rwanda, where more than a third of the world’s remaining mountain gorillas find refuge, Singita Kwitonda Lodge’s unrivalled position puts lifechanging gorilla trekking experiences within easy reach. Each of the eight luxurious suites features a private heated plunge pool, wellness treatment area, in- and outdoor fireplaces and large timber-framed windows that welcome breathtaking scenery and volcano views inside.
Created in response to its dramatic setting, the lodge includes elements such as woven ceilings and hand-fired terracotta brickwork crafted by local artisans, while a dedicated Conservation Room and on-site nursery and vegetable garden – which provides fresh produce for Kwitonda’s farm-to-table food journey – further enhances the experience. Offering guests a nurturing space within which to contemplate their encounters with the remarkable “gentle giants of the forest”, the lodge envelopes them in a sanctuary of warmth, stillness & solitude.
WHY CHOOSE SINGITA KWITONDA LODGE?
- Highly prized 178-acre pocket of land
- Uninterrupted views of Volcanoes National Park
- Home to the critically endangered mountain gorillas
- Exceptional photographic opportunities
- Opportunity for a Singita-only East African itinerary
or call our African safari specialists at
+1 703 220 6393 or +91 9717 275237
Singita Kwitonda Lodge Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2023||1 Jun-31 Oct; 15 Dec -5 Jan 2024||Suite||US $ 2995|
|2023||6 Jan-31 May; 1 Nov-14 Dec||Suite||US $ 2245|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Singita Kwitonda Lodge rates include:
• All meals and beverages (including premium wines, spirits and liqueurs, but excluding French Champagne)
• Laundry service
• WiFi access where applicable
- Infants under the age of 2 years will be accommodated free of charge.
- Children aged 2-15 years will be accommodated at 50% of the adult rate when sharing a standard Suite with one adult or another child.
- A single child accommodated in their own suite will attract the full adult rate.
- Triples are available on request and are subject to availability.
- The minimum age requirement for gorilla-trekking is 15 years.
Hiking / Trekking
Volcanoes National Park, Ruhengeri, Rwanda
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Rwanda »