Singita Pamushana Lodge, Gonarezhou National Park, Zimbabwe
A Luxury Lodge or Hotel, Private Villa or Lodge in Zimbabwe
Gonarezhou National Park, Malilangwe Wildlife Reserve, Zimbabwe
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Singita Pamushana is an elegant oasis consisting of six elegant suites and one exclusive villa offering the ultimate luxury in a truly African setting. The lodge is located on a promontory overlooking the Malilangwe Lake, adjacent to Gonarezhou National Park, and offers a diverse habitat that is home to an array of wildlife species.
The region is embraced by the Malilangwe Mountain range and is home to a wide variety of game. The private reserve boasts an unusual habitat consisting of rocky outcrops and baobab trees, and as a result attracts vast amounts of unique animals and birdlife. Pamushana means “a place in the sun”, and this world-renowned safari lodge offers every modern comfort in a pristine setting.
WHY CHOOSE SINGITA PAMUSHANA LODGE?
- The region is home to 70 Black Rhino – one of the world’s largest concentrations of this endangered species.
- In terms of birdlife, Malilangwe is home to over 400 species (representing 4% of all the species of birds in the whole world) including 14 types of eagle.
- In terms of security, the Malilangwe Private Reserve is very safe – situated in the countryside every measure has been taken to ensure the safety of guests. The region is perfectly safe and the exclusivity of the lodge means that guests have this wild tract of Africa all to themselves.
Singita Pamushana Lodge Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2019||1 Jan - 31 Dec||Suite, Two Bedroom Family Suite, Three Bedroom Family Suite||US $ 1795|
|2020||1 Jul - 31 Aug; 15 Dec - 5 Jan 2021||Suite, Two Bedroom Family Suite, Three Bedroom Family Suite||US $ 2250|
|2020||1 Jun - 30 Jun; 1 Sep - 30 Sep||Suite, Two Bedroom Family Suite, Three Bedroom Family Suite||US $ 1950|
|2020||6 Jan - 31 May; 1 Oct - 14 Dec||Suite, Two Bedroom Family Suite, Three Bedroom Family Suite||US $ 1850|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Pamushana Lodge rates include:
- All meals and beverages (including premium wines, spirits and liqueurs, but excluding French Champagne)
- Twice daily open Land Cruiser safaris, walking safaris, boat cruises, fishing, excursions to ancient rock art sites (accompanied by experienced guides), tennis
- Return road transfers between Buffalo Range International Airport and the lodge
- Laundry service
- Telephone calls
- Tourism levy & VAT
Children of all ages are welcome at Pamushana Lodge.
Hiking / Trekking
Singita Pamushana Lodge, Chiredzi, Masvingo Province, Zimbabwe
Read Singita Pamushana Lodge Reviews TripAdvisor Here
View all accommodation options in Zimbabwe »