The Marine, Hermanus, South Africa
A Luxury Lodge or Hotel in South Africa
Hermanus, South Africa
Per Room Per Night
A member of the
The Marine is one of South Africa’s most spectacular seaside hotels. Located on Hermanus’ famous cliff path, overlooking the breathtaking Walker Bay in the Western Cape’s Overberg region, the hotel is the ultimate location for whale watching during whale season – often directly from the comfort of the sea view bedrooms.
Whether you choose one of our entry-level Double Rooms, Double Rooms with Sea View, or Premier Suites, you can rest assured that you will experience the most stylish of stays. 10 individually designed Premier Suites at The Marine offer mesmerizing views over the expansive ocean vista surrounding the hotel. Luxury Double Rooms with Sea View are perfectly positioned for watching pods of dolphins and whales as they swim in the bay below. Double Rooms offer the signature design for which the hotel is known, with some of the rooms also opening out onto private balconies.
WHY CHOOSE THE MARINE?
- Offering guests an experience beyond expectation, here luxury accommodation options abound, culinary journeys are crafted and memorable moments shine through.
- Famous for whale watching, beaches and nature, as well as its food and wine.
- Explore the magic of our unique coastline with its abundant marine life up close and personal, on one of our stable kayaks in the company of an experienced guide.
- The Blue Flag Grotto Beach is well known for its massive stretch of stunning sandy beach and ocean.
- The horse trails in and around the area offer beautiful and scenic trails that give riders a chance to experience the Overberg on horseback.
The Marine Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2020||01 Jan - 31 Mar; 01 Oct - 31 Dec||Double Room||ZAR 6775|
|2020||01 Apr - 30 Sep||Double Room||ZAR 5200|
Rates are Per Room Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Contact us for more details.
Children of all ages are welcome at The Marine.
Hiking / Trekking
The Marine Hermanus, Hermanus, South Africa
Read The Marine Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in South Africa »