The Thatch House
Per Person Per Night
Resting on the bank of the Hermanus lagoon is an upmarket boutique hotel with breathtaking views of the ancient Cape Fold Mountains to one side and the Lagoon to the other. The Thatch House is an exclusive boutique hotel that offers peace, tranquility, total privacy and a restful escape from the city in an exquisite setting.
The soulful property, luxurious guest spaces, exceptional cuisine and personalized service create the ideal canvas to create lasting memories in a destination that is rich with activities and experiences.
The 1,500 square meter boutique property has been exquisitely appointed to offer guests a sense of home. Our expansive and luxurious suites, in and outdoor living areas, games room and gym are designed to create a sense of welcoming and belonging.
WHY CHOOSE THE THATCH HOUSE?
- The hotel has a private boat for a sunset cruise or water ski.
- 5 Individually decorated spacious double volume suites with breathtaking views. 4 suites have an additional adjoining room (which has twin beds) making it ideal for a family getaway.
- Kayaks are available for anytime use, as well as use of the power-boat for excursions to explore the lagoon, weather and tide permitting.
- Golf putting green and chipping bunker. Both adult and children’s putters are available
- Jungle gym tree house – a magical place for kids, to use their imaginations and transform this space into a fort, an army base, a fairy house or a secret bunker in the trees.
- The food and wine experience emphasizes dining that is delicious, fresh and healthy.
The Thatch House Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2019||01 Jan - 30 Apr||Suite||ZAR 7500|
|2019||01 May - 30 Sept||Suite||ZAR 5900|
|2019||01 Oct - 31 Dec||Suite||ZAR 7500|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
The Thatch House rates include:
- Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner
- Local soft and alcoholic beverages
- Private wine tasting with canapes (to be arranged prior to arrival)
- Laundry service
Children of all ages are welcome at The Thatch House.
Hiking / Trekking
The Thatch House Reviews
The Thatch House Map
The Thatch House Hermanus, R43, Hermanus, South Africa