Enjoy a luxurious honeymoon in Cape Town at the stately Ellerman house.
- Room Type: Sea view balcony room or better
- 3 night stay including massages on the first day
- Candlelit dinner served in the room with a bottle of Champagne
- Honeymoon turndown on the first evening
Rates also Include:
- Meet and greet at airport by Ellerman House representative
- Private, chauffeur-driven airport transfers in air-conditioned courtesy cars
- Private transfers within in 15km radius of the hotel, subject to availability
- Made-to-order breakfasts including fresh-pressed juices and home-baked breads and pastries
- Hand-ﬁnished laundry packed in tissue paper
- Complimentary teas, coffees, spirits and beer
- Fully stocked in-room bar with luxury brands
- Guest pantry with wide selection of snacks and in-between meal options
- Sunset cocktails
- Broadband wireless Internet access
- 24-hour monitored security
- Private and secure parking
- Individual attention from senior managers who personally supervise guest services.
Validity: From April – November 30, 2013
Once the stately home of Sir John and Lady Ellerman, distinguished shipping magnates and investors, Ellerman House sits perched on the slopes of Lion’s Head in the prestigious Bantry Bay residential area.
This elegant Cape Edwardian mansion is known for having one of the most spectacular ocean views in South Africa. Just ten minutes from the heart of Cape Town, the one-and-a-half acre property features a panorama of Atlantic coastline that includes the infamous Robben Island.
Now privately owned, Ellerman House stands as an iconic showcase of South Africa’s finest lodging, cuisine, wine, and leisure. With shaded verandas, tiered gardens, beautiful interiors, and a celebrated art collection, guests from all over the world love the combination of luxury and service this serene getaway offers.
Ellerman House has eleven rooms, two suites, and a private villa, with no two rooms alike. The property boasts two lounges, a library, two dining rooms, a spa, a main pool, gym, whisky bar, and expansive outdoor space. The property is not open to the public, offering a genuine level of privacy and luxury to guests.
Just a 10-minute drive to the V&A Waterfront, and a 5-minute walk to beautiful Clifton & Camps Bay beaches, Ellerman House is situated in the exclusive suburb of Bantry Bay.
Directly facing the Atlantic Ocean and Robben Island, the property has one of the most spectacular views in South Africa and is in close proximity to all popular tourist attractions.
- Conde Nast Gold List for Service 2010
- A Relais & Chateaux property