Throw off your slippers and head for the Serengeti! The winter evenings are still long and the clouds are lower than ever…could there be a more perfect time to head south? Fortunately we have just the solution for the winter blues by Nomad Tanzania.
6 nights Ngorongoro, Loliondo, Serengeti Safari – Special Offer!
– 1 Jan to 16 March 2015: US $4785 pps
– 17 March to 24 April 2015: US $4154 pps
(*Includes 1 FREE night plus FREE upgrade to private Nomad guide and vehicle)
Based on two people travelling together, sharing a double or twin room. Includes FB accommodation, all the usual activities, drinks (except premium wines & champagne) & laundry, park fees & all transport starting/ending Arusha.
Why you should go
– Amazing value – includes a FREE night and a FREE upgrade to a private Nomad guide and vehicle.
– A fantastic day in the dramatic Ngorongoro Crater.
– An iconic drive through Olduvai Gorge, across the remote east Serengeti short grass plains with views across the Gol Mountains, Nesera & Lemuta.
– Unparalleled freedom at Nduara Loliondo, with walks, game drives off-road, night drives and uncontrived Maasai encounters in an area with few other tourists.
– Another amazing drive through the southern Serengeti and a stay in Nomad’s Serengeti Safari Camp, located in the best possible spot to view the migration in calving season (apart from wildebeest, current sightings include frequent views of baby cheetah and lion).
– Fabulous Nomad guiding and service throughout.