Camp Savuti is a small, intimate camp of 5 Meru tents accommodating a maximum of 10 guests in comfort and style. The tents have been positioned to ensure privacy and a modest level of exclusivity throughout the camp. Each tent sits on a platform, with views over the Savuti Channel. The tents are large and spacious with en-suite facilities and views from your deck.
In the guest areas, there is a comfortable and intimate lounge, bar and dining area, all overlooking the Savuti Channel.
The Savuti Marsh is renowned as one of the world’s premier predator viewing areas, boasting one of the highest concentrations of wildlife on the African continent. Savuti is famed for its large lion prides that are known for hunting elephant. Visitors also enjoy frequent sightings of the endangered African wild dog.
WHY CHOOSE CAMP SAVUTI?
- Enjoy the majestic Savuti – an oasis in the desert.
- The focus is on revealing the fascinating world of the Savuti Marsh.
- The activities on offer are morning and afternoon game drives through the park and along the fringes of the Channel and Marsh.
Camp Savuti Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2019||01 Jan – 31 March||–||US $ 480|
|2019||April; May; June; November||–||US $ 555|
|2019||July; August; September; October||–||US $ 660|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Camp Savuti rates include:
- All Meals
- Teas/ coffees and snacks
- Drinks (soft drinks, water, beers, select wines and select spirits)
- Government taxes and park fees
Children of all ages are welcome at Camp Savuti.
Hiking / Trekking
Camp Savuti Reviews
Camp Savuti Map
Camp Savuti, Chobe National Park, Botswana