Linyanti Bush Camp, Chobe National Park, Botswana
A Luxury Tented Camp in Botswana
Chobe National Park, Botswana
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
African Bush Camps
The Linyanti Bush Camp offers the perfect setting for an authentic and wild safari experience. As the only source of water in the dry months, the Linyanti marshes are one of the most sought after destinations in Northern Botswana, boasting a great diversity of game and a peaceful atmosphere.
The area offers spectacular birding all year round and is best known for its large herds of elephants that move down to the Linyanti River at the start of the winter months and only move back inland once the main rains arrive. Lion, sable, roan, leopard, and wild dog are also frequent visitors to Linyanti as is the elusive sitatunga antelope, red lechwe, hippo and crocodile.
Bordering the western boundary of Chobe in the Chobe Enclave, the Linyanti Bush Camp is an intimate 12-bedded tented camp on the banks of the Linyanti marshes in a private reserve. Activities from the camp include game drives, walking safaris, game viewing from hides, spot-lighting, bird watching, boating and fishing safaris as well as guided mokoro safaris, when water levels permit.
WHY CHOOSE LINYATI BUSH CAMP?
- Accommodation at the Linyanti Bush Camp is far from primitive with spacious tents, comfortable beds, and en-suite bathrooms with flush toilets, fixed showers and hot water.
- Linyanti Bush Camp offers a personalised experience in a private concession away from the main tourist routes.
- A wide range of activities are on offer including a seasonal half hour scenic helicopter flight between April and November, allowing guests to experience this pristine area from the air.
Linyanti Bush Camp Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2020||Jan, Feb, Mar, Dec||–||US $ 609|
|2020||Apr, May, Nov||–||US $ 720|
|2020||Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct||–||US $ 990|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Linyanti Bush Camp Rates Include:
- All meals
- Tea, coffee, soft drinks, and alcoholic beverages, except premium imported spirits and champagne
- Morning, afternoon & night game drives, walking safaris and mokoro (subject to water levels)
- Visa Fees
- International / Regional Flights
- Travel Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Staff Gratuities
Not recommended for children below 7 years. Children under the age of 16 are not able to do walking safaris however nature walks around camp are on offer.
Hiking / Trekking
Linyanti Bush Camp, Chobe, North-West District, Botswana
Read Linyanti Bush Camp Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Botswana »