DumaTau Camp, Linyanti Concessions, Botswana
A Luxury Tented Camp in Botswana
Linyanti Concessions, Botswana
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
DumaTau, meaning ‘roar of the lion,’ is a ten-roomed (eight twin and two family) luxury tented camp located in the private Linyanti Wildlife Reserve that borders the western boundary of Chobe National Park. It is situated close to the source of the Savute Channel on Osprey Lagoon, one of the many lagoons within the Linyanti Swamp system, and between two elephant ‘corridors’ – all of which results in a plethora of wildlife on game drives along the Savute.
DumaTau Camp is raised off the ground to take advantage of the fantastic river views. Each en-suite tent is spacious, spreading out under a canvas roof, with clear-storey sliding doors and windows that allow for wide-angled views of the riverfront. There is an airy, expansive dining and lounge area and a pool, all overlooking the lagoon and its denizens. DumaTau has a very light carbon footprint and runs on solar energy.
WHY CHOOSE DUMA TAU CAMP?
- As an important elephant corridor, the Linyanti is famed for the huge number of elephants seen here
- In the midst of the hunting grounds of lion and the critically endangered wild dog
- The sweeping and dramatic river views from camp are nothing short of spectacular
DumaTau Camp Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2021||01 Nov - 19 Dec||–||US $ 1797|
|2021||20 Dec 2021 – 5 Jan 2022||–||US $ 2558|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
DumaTau camp rates includes accommodation, all meals, twice daily scheduled camp activities, park fees, all local drinks and laundry.
Excluded from the rate are premium imported brands and champagne, gratuities, curio purchases and any other items of a personal nature.
- Children 06 years and older are accommodated.
- For families travelling with children between 06 and 12 years of age, private activities need to be booked and paid for.
- Children between 06 and 16 years of age must share with an adult/s in the same room.
- The minimum age for walking activities is 13 years (subject to season and availability of a qualified walking guide).
- The minimum age for boating activities is 06 years (water levels permitting).
Hiking / Trekking
Duma Tau Camp, Ngamiland North, North-West District, Botswana
Read DumaTau Camp Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Botswana »