Savuti Camp, Linyanti Concessions, Botswana
A Luxury Tented Camp in Botswana
Linyanti Concessions, Botswana
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Savuti Camp is situated in the private Linyanti Concession along the Savute Channel, famous as a sporadic and unusual watercourse. For many years the channel was dry, before the waters returned in 2008 and abundant game congregated around and adapted to their new surroundings. As part of a natural cycle, the channel is dry once more, resulting in a rich feeding ground and corridor between the surrounding mopane woodlands for both plains game and predators.
This intimate camp’s en-suite accommodation is in seven large walk-in tents, including a family unit that is raised off the ground. From the camp’s thatched dining area, a small pool and large viewing area with fire deck extend outwards on raised wooden decks, providing a wonderful view of the Channel and its wildlife.
WHY CHOOSE SAVUTI CAMP?
- Savuti Camp has front row seats to the natural marvels of the Savute Channel
- The Savute area harbours one of the densest dry-season concentrations of elephant in Africa
- With two-thirds of the Savute Channel located in the concession, guests have exclusive access to abundant game and geological marvels
Savuti Camp Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2019||11 Jan - 31 Mar||–||US $ 770|
|2019||1 Apr - 31 May||–||US $ 985|
|2019||1 Jun - 31 Oct||–||US $ 1595|
|2019||1 Nov - 19 Dec||–||US $ 840|
|2019||20 Dec - 10 Jan 2020||–||US $ 1065|
|2020||11 Jan - 31 Mar||–||US $ 793|
|2020||01 Apr - 30 Apr; 01 May - 31 May||–||US $ 1015|
|2020||1 Jun - 31 Oct||–||US $ 1643|
|2020||1 Nov - 19 Dec||–||US $ 865|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Ssavuti camp rates includes accommodation, all meals, twice daily scheduled camp activities, park fees, all local drinks and laundry.
Excluded from the rate are premium imported brands and champagne, gratuities, curio purchases and any other items of a personal nature.
- Children 06 years and older are accommodated.
- For families travelling with children between 06 and 12 years of age, private activities need to be booked and paid for.
- Children between 06 and 16 years of age must share with an adult/s in the same room.
- The minimum age for walking activities is 13 years (subject to season and availability of a qualified walking guide).
- The minimum age for boating activities is 06 years (water levels permitting).
Hiking / Trekking
Savuti Camp, Ngamiland North, North-West District, Botswana
Read Savuti Camp Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Botswana »