Kings Pool, Linyanti Concessions, Botswana
A Luxury Tented Camp in Botswana
Linyanti Concessions, Botswana
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Named for Scandinavian royalty, Kings Pool overlooks the handsome oxbow-shaped Kings Pool Lagoon in the Linyanti Wildlife Reserve bordering Chobe National Park. The camp’s nine luxurious tents (including one family unit) each boast a large bedroom area and lounge leading out onto a veranda with a private plunge pool and thatched sala from which to soak up the gorgeous views and possibly even spot elephant crossing the channel. The spacious en-suite bathrooms have double showers and hand-basins, as well as an outdoor shower for those who wish to shower ‘in’ nature!
The spacious main area comprises a lounge, dining room and a convivial bar beautifully set on expansive raised decks. There is also a pool and an open-air ‘kgotla’ for evening dining under the stars.
WHY CHOOSE KINGS POOL?
- A luxurious and historic safari base in the middle of Africa’s highest density of elephants
- Wild dog and leopard are known to patrol the area, seeking its abundant antelope
- A sunken hide provides a unique elephant-at-eye-level perspective
Kings Pool Camp Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2021||1 Nov - 19 Dec||–||US $ 1634|
|2021||20 Dec 2021 - 5 Jan 2022||–||US $ 2326|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Kings Pool Camp rates include:
- all meals
- twice daily scheduled camp activities
- park fees
- all local drinks
Excludes premium imported brands and champagne
- Children 06 years and older are accommodated.
- For families travelling with children between 06 and 12 years of age, private activities need to be booked and paid for.
- Children between 06 and 16 years of age must share with an adult/s in the same room.
- The minimum age for walking activities is 13 years (subject to season and availability of a qualified walking guide).
Hiking / Trekking
Kings Pool Camp, North-West District, Botswana
Read Kings Pool Camp Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Botswana »