Ellerman House, Cape Town, South Africa
A Boutique Lodge or Hotel in South Africa
Cape Town, South Africa
Per Room Per Night
Ellerman House is the quintessential urban retreat for discerning luxury travellers wanting complete exclusivity in Cape Town. Located in Bantry Bay, the small, privately owned hotel offers spectacular Atlantic Ocean views against the dramatic backdrop of Lion’s Head. Clifton’s sheltered beaches are within walking distance, while local attractions such as the Table Mountain Aerial Cableway, Camps Bay, and V&A Waterfront are 10 minutes by car. Originally a private residence, the historic Cape Edwardian-style mansion features shaded verandas and terraced indigenous gardens overlooking the ocean. There are 13 individually decorated rooms and suites complemented by two ultra-modern villas.
Modern architecture and a breathtaking private location with beautiful Atlantic Ocean views define Ellerman House’s completely exclusive accommodation. Separate to Ellerman House yet on the same property, Villa One offers all the benefits of an exclusive small hotel coupled with life’s ultimate luxuries – complete privacy and discreet, highly personalized service. Villa One is ideally suited to families. To complement the old-world elegance of the original Ellerman House, Villa One and its sister residence, Villa Two, add a glamorous, contemporary edge to the hotel’s classic style and refined ambience. With accommodation for up to 10 people, spacious entertainment and relaxation areas and a private infinity pool, this villa epitomizes the glamorous beach lifestyle for which Cape Town has become world famous.
Gravity defying, ultra-modern architecture and breathtaking Atlantic Ocean views define the latest addition to Ellerman House’s luxury accommodation. Separate to Ellerman House yet on the same property, Villa Two offers all the benefits of being attached to one of the most exclusive small hotels in the world coupled with life’s ultimate luxuries – complete privacy and discreet personal service tailor made to the individual. Designed with the discerning luxury traveler in mind, Villa Two is ideally suited to families or groups of friends. Complementing the old-world elegance of the original Ellerman House, Villa Two and sister residence Villa One add a glamorous, contemporary edge to the hotel’s classic style and refined ambience.
WHY CHOOSE ELLERMAN HOUSE?
- Indigenous gardens and flowing water welcome guests to the entrance of the spa with its tranquil ocean views and modern spa facilities.
- Sophisticated minimalist décor and a stunning collection of original art are key characteristics of the living areas, including a study, TV lounge, dining room and entertainment area.
- Access to the Ellerman House Wine Gallery for specialized wine tastings
- Access to the Ellerman House Spa and treatment rooms, relaxation area, sensation shower, steam room and sauna
- Walking distance to Clifton beaches
- Five minutes by car from the Table Mountain Aerial Cableway or Camps Bay
- Ten minutes by car from the V&A Waterfront or the city centre
Ellerman House Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2022||1 Jan - 28 Feb||Classic House Room||ZAR 15500|
|2022||1 Mar - 30 Apr; 1 Oct - 30 Nov||Classic House Room||ZAR 14500|
|2022||1 May - 30 Sep||Classic House Room||ZAR 12000|
Rates are Per Room Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Ellerman House rates include:
- Return transfers from Cape Town, International Airport and Cape Town locations
- Fully inclusive breakfast
- Laundry packed in tissue paper
- Beverages (excluding wines & Champagne), inclusive of spirits and beer
- Fully stocked in-room bar with our selection of luxury brands
- Guest pantry (24 hour) with wide selection of snacks and in-between meal options
- Daily sunset cocktails & canapés
- Access to Ellerman House Spa & Fitness Center
- Uncapped Wireless Internet access
- 24-hour monitored security
- Private and secure parking available
- Individual attention from Senior Managers who personally supervise Guest Services
Children over 14 years of age are welcome at Ellerman House & Villa Two, and children of all ages are welcome at Villa One.
Hiking / Trekking
Ellerman House, Kloof Road, Bantry Bay, Cape Town, South Africa
Read Ellerman House Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in South Africa »