Tintswalo Atlantic, Cape Town, South Africa
A Luxury Lodge or Hotel in South Africa
Cape Town, South Africa
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Perched above a pebbled beach at the foot of Chapman’s Peak, and overlooking the Cape’s iconic Sentinel mountain, Tintswalo Atlantic sits sheltered by the Table Mountain National Park. As the only hotel permitted to operate within the boundaries of the word-renowned Heritage site, the lodge enjoys the very best of magnificent, panoramic ocean views, as well as access to the natural beauty found along the mountainside’s winding hiking trails.
With ten beautifully appointed suites and one regal presidential suite – all of which have been freshly re-furbished from floor to ceiling – Tintswalo Atlantic offers the luxuries of a world-class hotel, with personalized service and attention to detail. Managed by a host of dedicated staff, Tintswalo Atlantic offers guests nothing less than true Tintswalo hospitality, from the moment that they arrive at this seaside paradise.
Enjoy sundowners on the deck beside the heated pool and share cooking tips with the charming Executive Chef, venture out to the quaint Hout Bay village, or take a drive to the nearby Cape Winelands for an unforgettable wine-tasting adventure. Located just a short, scenic drive from the vibrant city of Cape Town, guests can also embark on a suburban adventure into the heart of one of South Africa’s most exciting and eclectic cultures.
Having been described as the most dramatic and romantic destination in Southern Africa, Tintswalo Atlantic promises to remain an idyllic location to rejuvenate oneself, away from the stresses and distractions of modern living.
WHY CHOOSE TINTSWALO ATLANTIC?
- Tintswalo Atlantic’s heated pool and poolside service makes for a marvellous afternoon of leisure and sunshine.
- Tintswalo Atlantic suites are authentically decorated to emulate the experiences and colours of various islands of the world.
- The suites provide supreme comfort and privacy, and whale watching is somewhat effortless from your suite at the correct time of year.
Tintswalo Atlantic Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2017||01 December 2016 30 November 2017||Luxury Island Suites||ZAR 5390|
|2018||01 December 2017 30 November 2018||Luxury Island Suites||ZAR 6125|
|2018||01 May 2018 31 August 2018||Luxury Island Suites||ZAR 4900|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
- Children under 6 years of age will be accommodated on a complimentary basis.
- Children 6 to 11 years will pay 50% of the adult sharing rate; 12 years and older will pay full adult rate.
- Children under 6 years of age must share a room with either an adult or another child over 12 years.
- A maximum of 2 children under 6 years may share a room with two adults, or two older children.
- Children under 6 years will share a ¾ bed (i.e. only one additional bed will be placed in a room).
- No children under 12 years will be served dinner in the Restaurant or other dining areas.
- Children’s meals may be booked in advance and will be served in the childrens’ rooms.
- A babysitting service provided by our staff is available, rates are available upon request.
- Advance bookings for babysitting are essential.
Hiking / Trekking
Tintswalo Atlantic, Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in South Africa »