The Twelve Apostles, Cape Town, South Africa
A Luxury Lodge or Hotel in South Africa
Cape Town, South Africa
Per Room Per Night
A member of the
Red Carnation Hotel
The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa is situated on Cape Town’s most scenic route. Poised above the Atlantic Ocean, the hotel is flanked by the majestic Table Mountain and the Twelve Apostles mountain range. Providing a convenient complimentary shuttle service, guests are five minutes from the most beautiful beaches and Camps Bay, 15 minutes from the city centre and V&A Waterfront, and within easy reach of the Cape winelands. Helicopter transfers are also available, presenting spectacular aerial views of the Peninsula.
Each room is light, airy and peaceful, with calm colours, rich fabrics and staggering ocean or mountain views. The hospitality is generous, the service exceptional, with a host of complimentary extras and thoughtful personal touches that go beyond the expected.
WHY CHOOSE THE TWELVE APOSTLES?
- 70 rooms and suites including the Presidential Suite
- The award-winning Spa featuring Rasul Chamber
- Helicopter transfers to the V&A Waterfront
- Whale watching from the Leopard Bar Terrace
- 10 minutes from the best glorious beaches of Camps Bay
- Located in UNESCO Cape Floral Region World Heritage Site
- World-renowned dining in Azure Restaurant
- Stunning panoramic ocean and mountain views
- Scheduled shuttle service to Camps Bay and V&A Waterfront
The Twelve Apostles Rates, Activities & AmenitiesNo rates available online at the moment. Please contact us for further information.
The Twelve Apostles, Oudekraal (Nature Reserve), Cape Town, South Africa
Read The Twelve Apostles Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in South Africa »