Grootbos Forest Lodge, Gansbaai, South Africa
A Luxury Lodge or Hotel, Unique Lodges of the World in South Africa
Gansbaai, Grootbos Private Nature Reserve, South Africa
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
The contemporary design and décor of Grootbos Forest Lodge could place it in any of the top cities in the world. But nowhere else would you be able to enjoy one of the world’s most biodiverse landscapes, the changing colours in the southern sky and the occasional little buck that comes feeding nearby.
WHY CHOOSE GROOTBOS FOREST LODGE?
- The ultimate romantic getaway, offering peace and privacy
- Magical walkways lead through an enchanted Milkwood forest
- Set high on a hill, with 180-degree views of the fynbos and ocean
- 16 luxurious free-standing suites with cosy fireplaces
- Restaurant, lounge, barista bar and boma
- Beauty salon and library
- An infinity swimming pool with spectacular ocean views
Grootbos Forest Lodge Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2019||01 May – 15 July 2019||Luxury Suite||ZAR 5740|
|2019 - 2020||16 July – 15 December; 11 January 2020 – 30 April 2020||Luxury Suite||ZAR 7900|
|2019 - 2020||16 December 2019 – 10 January 2020||Luxury Suite||ZAR 8900|
|2020||01 May – 15 July||Luxury Suite||ZAR 6300|
|2020||16 July – 15 December; 11 January – 30th April 2021||Luxury Suite||ZAR 8650|
|2020||16 December 2020 – 10 January 2021||Luxury Suite||ZAR 9650|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Forest Lodge rates include:-
- Accommodation in freestanding suites
- Welcome drink served upon arrival
- Fresh fruit daily in suite
- Breakfast buffet with full English breakfast menu
- Light lunch
- 6-course dinner
- Horse riding for non- and experienced riders through the reserve (please note that the weight limit is 90kg/198lbs per person). Children under the age of 12 are only allowed on guided pony rides.
- Guided walks including fynbos nature tours and Milkwood walks
- Nature, marine & coastal drives and walks including the Walker Bay Nature Reserve, De Kelders cliff walk, Klipgat Cave combined with seasonal land-based whale watching (whale watching especially during June – December)
- Bird-watching: experience a great variety of bird species on the reserve
- Various maps of the reserve and the area for self-guided walks
Grootbos Forest Lodge accepts children over the age of 12 years.
Hiking / Trekking
Forest Lodge, Greater Hermanus, Western Cape, South Africa
Read Grootbos Forest Lodge Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in South Africa »