Kalepo Camp, Samburuland, Kenya
A Tented Camp in Kenya
Kalepo Camp is a small exclusive-use safari camp located at the northern end of Namunyak Conservancy. This luxury tented camp consists of 5 guest tents overlooking a dry river bed, with sweeping views of the majestic Mathews Mountains. Set in the heart of Samburuland, this is the perfect place from which to explore the authentic Samburu people and their culture. Our guests can experience everyday life in local villages; meet local people and immerse yourself in daily activities including the ‘morning milking’ and witness the spectacle of the ‘singing wells’.
This is truly wild country where the Samburu people co-exist with wildlife as they have done for centuries, making for an authentic cultural and wildlife experience.
WHY CHOOSE KALEPO CAMP?
• Wake up to the chorus of birds in the heart of Samburuland!
• The perfect gateway to Turkana and beyond.
• From authentic kijijis (Samburu villages) to incredible elephants; from singing wells to soaring mountains; the camp is the perfect location from which to explore the diversity of Kenyas “Big North.”
We are not accepting new enquiries at the moment!
Kalepo Camp Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2022||6 January - 30 June; 16 September - 31 October; 1 December - 15 December||–||US $ 3000|
|2022||1 July - 15 September; 20 December - 5 January||–||US $ 4000|
Rates are Per Camp unless otherwise specified.
Kalepo Camp rates include –
• Exclusive use of the camp including all activities, amenities and facilities.
• All meals and beverages, including house wines, spirits and liqueurs.
• Road transfers from the Kalepo airstrip.
• All local taxes, VAT and Catering Levy.
Children of all ages are welcome at Kalepo Camp.
Hiking / Trekking
Kalepo Camp, Namunyak Wildlife Conservation Trust, Archer's Post - Baragoi Road, Kenya
View all accommodation options in Kenya »