Kaya Mawa, Lake Malawi, Malawi
A Lodge or Hotel in Malawi
Lake Malawi, Malawi
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Situated on stunning Likoma island in the middle of Lake Malawi, set in the warm heart of Africa. Kaya Mawa offers the ultimate beach destination in Africa, as an amazing escape in itself, or before or after your safari elsewhere. It is ideally located for complete relaxation and indulgence, or to enjoy a variety of unique watersports. Upon arrival on the islands airstrip, you will experience the warmest welcome by the friendliest people of the local communities.
Translated as “Maybe tomorrow” in the local Tonga dialect, the lodge uses the stunning natural surroundings to create a getaway lodge of unique character, imagination and very special ambiance.
Each of Kaya’s eleven rooms, and private villa, is unique and offers something very special. Serene and secret decks for sunbathing or romantic dinners; secluded lakeside chalets with private lounges. You may find yourself showering under the stars, taking a midnight dip in your private pool or simply walking hand-in-hand after moonlit supper on the beach.
WHY CHOOSE KAYA MAWA?
- Situated on stunning Likoma island in the middle of Lake Malawi, set in the warm heart of Africa. Kaya Mawa offers the ultimate beach destination in Africa, as an amazing escape in itself, or before or after your safari elsewhere.
- The bar, just meters from the water, offers fantastic sunset views all the way to the south of the lake.
- The best beach lodge in Africa
- The warmest welcome by the local people
Kaya Mawa Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2022||1 Apr - 31 July, 1 Nov - 4 Jan||–||US $ 325|
|2022||1 Aug - 31 Oct||–||US $ 495|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Kaya Mawa rates includes:
- All food, accomodation, transfer to and from Likoma Aerodrome to Kaya Mawa
- Activities Included are: Snorkelling, Mountain Bikes, Kayaks, Paddle Boards, Sailing
Children of all ages are welcome at Kaya Mawa.
Hiking / Trekking
Kaya Mawa, Nkwazi Village, Malawi
Read Kaya Mawa Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Malawi »