Kuname Lodge, Greater Kruger, South Africa
A Luxury Lodge or Hotel in South Africa
Greater Kruger, South Africa
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Kuname Lodge is a small, unashamedly exclusive, luxury safari lodge set in about 9,000 hectares of pristine African bush, in the Karongwe Private Game Reserve. Bordered by the towering Drakensberg escarpment on the west and set in game-rich, lush, riverine vegetation, the facility offers a variety of breathtaking views, diverse landscapes and some of the best big five game-viewing opportunities in southern Africa.
Enjoy a cocktail beside the cool, clear waters of the rock pool or sip on a glass of champagne while you unwind and step into a world few have the opportunity to experience. Kuname River Lodge will touch you deeply, rejuvenate you and soothe your soul. From an open game-viewing vehicle or on foot with an experienced game ranger, you will explore the open terrain of Africa’s wilderness. From the Big 5 to varied game and birdlife, you will become immersed in the ultimate bush experience. At Kuname, we are driven by passion – passion for the land, passion for the animals and plants, passion for the community in which we live. Our guiding principle is “Responsible Tourism” in order to conserve the ecosystem and preserve one of Africa’s “endangered species”.
WHY CHOOSE KUNAME LODGE?
- Nestled in African Bush with Peaceful & Tranquil Beauty
- Small, Unique Intimate Lodge
- Gourmet Platted Meals
- Ideal venue for Small Romantic Weddings
- Romantic Setting for Honeymooners
- Close access to the Greater Kruger National Park
- Set on the River Bed of Kuvenyami River
- Set in the Beautiful Drakensberg Escarpment
Kuname Manor House
Kuname Manor House, surrounded by a big Weeping Boer Bean and Jackal Berry Trees, brings you closer to Mother Nature – here, you can feel, touch, smell and see the African Bush at its best and be warmly welcomed into our piece of Paradise. A new addition to the Kuname Family is the beautiful three bedroom Manor House situated on the banks of the Kuvenyane River. Game viewing continues all day, whether on a Safari or sitting on your private deck overlooking the drop to the Kuvenyane River and the watering hole close by. You will be entertained by a number of birds bathing in the water or the local animal species that will come for a sip of water during the course of the African day.
Kuname Lodge Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2020||High Season||Luxury Suite||ZAR 7190|
|2020||Low Season||Luxury Suite||ZAR 5580|
|2020||High Season||Premier Suite||ZAR 7630|
|2020||Low Season||Premier Suite||ZAR 7290|
|2020||High Season||Kuname Manor House||ZAR 7630|
|2020||Low Season||Kuname Manor House||ZAR 7290|
|2021||High Season||Luxury Suite||ZAR 7840|
|2021||Low Season||Luxury Suite||ZAR 5910|
|2021||High Season||Premier Suite||ZAR 8310|
|2021||Low Season||Premier Suite||ZAR 7290|
|2021||High Season||Kuname Manor House||ZAR 8310|
|2021||Low Season||Kuname Manor House||ZAR 7290|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
- 01 Jan – 30 Apr 2020; 01 Aug – 31 Dec 2020
- 01 Jan – 30 Apr 2021; 01 Aug – 31 Dec 2021
- 01 May – 31 July 2020
- 01 May – 31 July 2021
- All meals, teas, coffees and snacks.
- Dawn and dusk safaris in open Land Rovers.
- Drinks on dusk safaris are limited to one per person with a choice of local beer, wine or soft drink.
- Wifi at all lodges. •
- Tourism levy/Reserve entrance fee and Rhino Levy’s are all included in the per person per night cost
- Any transfers from Southern boom gate are included.
- Airport and road transfers, including chartered flights landing at Hoedspruit Civil Air Base.
- Mini Bar, curio, telephone, spa and laundry expenses.
- Premium and imported brands.
- Single supplement of 40%
- No triple room requests
- Bushwalks are an optional extra, and only arranged at the Lodge, subject to conditions. This activity is also available for limited duration and is subject to approval on the ground, it is also subject to game movement and Karongwe Lodges reserves the right not to offer based on the safety of our guests. There is an additional cost for this activity and may not be exchanged for a normal game activity.
Children are not permitted at Kuname Lodge.
Hiking / Trekking
Kuname Lodge, R36, Hoedspruit, South Africa
Read Kuname Lodge Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in South Africa »