Royal Malewane luxury safari lodge in South Africa’s Greater Kruger National Park exudes the romance and beauty of a bygone age while offering every modern comfort and convenience. The classic safari experience is unsurpassed with unrivaled game viewing and one of the most qualified guiding teams in Africa. Your exclusive adventure will provide detailed insights into the complex and fascinating ecosystems of the South African bushveld.
Royal Malewane is an intimate and luxurious safari lodge with just six Luxury Suites, two Royal Suites (which each have two bedrooms), and Africa House – the exclusive use bush villa with six bedrooms. Royal Malewane can accommodate up to 20 people.
WHY CHOOSE ROYAL MALEWANE?
- Experience the wild heart of the African bush in classic style and elegance.
- A haven of old-world charm and stylish splendour.
- The lodge is easily accessible by air and road and is located in Thornybush Private Game Reserve on the Western Border of The Greater Kruger National Park.
- The Waters of Royal Malewane Bush Spa is an award winning spa in the heart of the African bush in complete harmony with its natural surroundings.
- Helicopter flights through the Blyde Rover canyon, the worldsthird largest canyon and the world’s largest wooded canyon
Royal Malewane Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2019||January – June; September; November - 14 December||Luxury Suite||ZAR 24500|
|2019||January – June; September; November - 14 December||Royal Suite||ZAR 122700|
|2019||July – August; October; 15 December - 5 January||Luxury Suite||ZAR 25950|
|2019||July – August; October; 15 December - 5 January||Royal Suite||ZAR 130900|
Rates are Per Suite unless otherwise specified.
Royal Malewane rates include:
- All meals and snacks
- Full mini-bar
- Transfers to and from Jackalberry Airstrip
- South African reserve wines and beverages (excludes French Champagne)
- All coffees and specialty teas
- Laundry service
- 2 Daily game drives and bush walks
Children under 10 years old are welcome in the Royal Suites, or
Africa House – not in the main lodge unless the entire lodge is
booked on an exclusive basis
Hiking / Trekking
Royal Malewane Reviews
Royal Malewane Map
Greater Kruger south africa