Sanctuary Chief’s Camp, Moremi Game Reserve, Botswana
A Luxury Lodge or Hotel in Botswana
Moremi Game Reserve, Botswana
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Step into a realm once reserved for Chief Moremi’s royal hunting expeditions, located in the heart of the enchanting Okavango Delta. Personalised service, a remarkable setting, and the expertise of passionate guides are the hallmarks of a Sanctuary Retreats experience, showcased to glorious effect at Sanctuary Chief’s Camp.
This intimate, exclusive haven offers a blend of adrenaline-fueled adventure, breathtaking wilderness, and unparalleled refinement, swathed in the elegance synonymous with our brand.
A reflection of responsible tourism at its finest, not only has is the camp committed to environmental and philanthropic endeavours, but its design has been reimagined in harmony with local traditions and culture for a truly authentic stay.
Contemporary design and stylish interiors, rich in references to the camp’s royal heritage, meet soul-stirring views, ensuring that the thrill of a wildlife sighting is never far away. Accommodations, meanwhile, comprise sophisticated private pavilions, decked out in soothing natural hues and materials. Each of the 10 suites features a private terrace with a plunge pool, while the exclusive Geoffrey Kent Suite boasts two bedrooms, comfortably accommodating up to six guests.
Elsewhere, expect an award-winning dining experience featuring elevated cuisine and premium wines, plus a swimming pool, gym, and spa – little wonder esteemed publications such as Condé Nast Traveler and Travel & Leisure frequently rank Sanctuary Chief’s Camp among the world’s top safari destinations.
WHY CHOOSE SANCTUARY CHIEF’S CAMP?
- Located on famous Chief’s Island in the Moremi Game Reserve
- Seasonal Mokoro (traditional dug-out canoe) excursions available
- Exclusive safari experience
- Some of the largest suites in the area (141 – 620 m2)
- Each pavilion features a tranquil outside seating area and a terrace plunge pool
- The new Geoffrey Kent Luxury Suite, consists of two pavilions and features a private bar, boma, lounge and kitchen, all serviced by a private house-keeper, waiter, guide and vehicle
- Consistently rated as one of the top safari camps in Botswana by Condé Nast and Travel & Leisure
Sanctuary Chief's Camp Rates, Activities & Amenities
|3 January - 31 March; 1 November - 20 December
|US $ 2400
|1 April - 31 May; 1 October - 31 October
|US $ 3400
|01 June - 30 September; 21 December - 2 January 2025
|US $ 4350
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Sanctuary Chief’s Camp rates include:
- Airstrip transfers (or return airport transfer from/to Kasane Airport for Sanctuary Chobe Chilwero),
- All meals, and non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages (with exception of premium brands and Champagne),
- All game viewing activities (with the exception of Walking with Elephants activity at Sanctuary Stanley’s Camp & Sanctuary Baines’ Camp),
- Laundry services, emergency medical evacuation and park fees.
Children aged 6 and above are welcome at Sanctuary Chief’s Camp.
Hiking / Trekking
Sanctuary Chief's Camp, Ngamiland East, North-West District, Botswana
Read Sanctuary Chief's Camp Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Botswana »