Sanctuary Chief’s Camp, Moremi Game Reserve, Botswana
A Luxury Lodge or Hotel in Botswana
Moremi Game Reserve, Botswana
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Welcome to the former royal hunting reserve of Chief Moremi, in the heart of the Okavango Delta. Wildlife and wilderness are as abundant as action and adrenaline and refinement and relaxation at this remarkable remodelled luxury camp.
Personal service, an extraordinary setting, exceptional viewing and enthusiastic expert guides are the hallmarks of a Sanctuary Retreats experience – here at Sanctuary Chief’s Camp we promise a unique attention to detail and strong environmental and philanthropic credentials to ensure the ultimate luxury safari experience.
The 10 bush pavilions and luxury suite are some of the largest in the area (141 – 620 m2) and each feature a private dining area, a tranquil outside seating area and a terrace pool – all perfect for absorbing the surrounding plains and majestic African skies.
Sanctuary Chief’s Camp’s sophisticated accommodation with natural hues and materials that complement the charismatic scenery and the first-class dining and wines, regularly earns rankings among the world’s top safari destinations from arbiters such as Condé Nast Traveler and Travel & Leisure.
WHY CHOOSE SANCTUARY CHIEF’S CAMP?
- Located on famous Chief’s Island in the Moremi Game Reserve
- Seasonal Mokoro (traditional dug-out canoe) excursions available
- Exclusive safari experience
- Some of the largest suites in the area (141 – 620 m2)
- Each pavilion features a tranquil outside seating area and a terrace plunge pool
- The new Geoffrey Kent Luxury Suite, consists of two pavilions and features a private bar, boma, lounge and kitchen, all serviced by a private house-keeper, waiter, guide and vehicle
- Consistently rated as one of the top safari camps in Botswana by Condé Nast and Travel & Leisure
Sanctuary Chief's Camp Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2022||3 January - 31 March; 1 November - 16 December||–||US $ 1395|
|2022||1 April - 31 May||–||US $ 1795|
|2022||01 June - 30 June; 1 September - 31 October; 17 December - 2 January 2023||–||US $ 2960|
|2022||1 July - 31 August||–||US $ 3370|
|2023||3 January - 31 March; 1 November - 15 December||–||US $ 1500|
|2023||1 April - 31 May||–||US $ 2000|
|2023||01 June - 30 June; 1 September - 31 October; 16 December - 2 January 2024||–||US $ 3400|
|2023||1 July - 31 August||–||US $ 3750|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Sanctuary Chief’s Camp rates include:
- Airstrip transfers (or return airport transfer from/to Kasane Airport for Sanctuary Chobe Chilwero),
- All meals, and non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages (with exception of premium brands and Champagne),
- All game viewing activities (with the exception of Walking with Elephants activity at Sanctuary Stanley’s Camp & Sanctuary Baines’ Camp),
- Laundry services, emergency medical evacuation and park fees.
Children aged 6 and above are welcome at Sanctuary Chief’s Camp.
Hiking / Trekking
Sanctuary Chief's Camp, Ngamiland East, North-West District, Botswana
Read Sanctuary Chief's Camp Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Botswana »