Serena Beach Resort and Spa, Mombasa, Kenya
A Luxury Lodge or Hotel in Kenya
Per Room Per Night
A member of the
Guests arriving at Serena Beach Resort & Spa find an oasis of tranquility framed by whispering coconut palms, lush gardens and one of the most beautiful white-sand beaches on the Indian Ocean. We invite you to discover a whole new level of relaxation and comfort at this warm, family-friendly tropical paradise in Mombasa, Kenya. With guest rooms, restaurants and social areas charmingly arranged among winding lanes and manicured oceanfront lawns, the resort exudes the timeless allure and ambience of a 13th century Swahili village.
This 164-room property encapsulates the five-star resort experience with impeccable service and gracious hospitality steeped in local tradition. Guests may choose from a wide selection of premium rooms and suites, superb dining options highlighted by the oceanfront dhow-themed Jahazi Grill and leisure pursuits ranging from a gorgeous free-form pool and swim-up bar to indulgent spa therapies at Maisha Mind, Body & Spirit Spa.
Serena Beach Resort & Spa combines a deep respect for the local surroundings and heritage with contemporary amenities to ensure a truly inspired stay.
WHY CHOOSE SERENA BEACH RESORT AND SPA?
- Recreational Facilities including kite-surfing, wind-surfing, beach volleyball and eco trails
- Freeform Pool with swim up bar
- Maisha Mind, Body & Spirit Spa
- Modern Fitness Centre
- Extensive gardens, grounds and nature trails.
- Palm tree lawns and beach front
- Extensive water sports and PADI Dive School.
- Butterfly Centre and Turtle Watch Programme
- Dedicated world-class event and conference centre
- Business Centre, travel desk, taxi and limousine service
- Wedding planning service
Serena Beach Resort and Spa Rates, Activities & AmenitiesNo rates available online at the moment. Please contact us for further information.
Serena Beach Resort & Spa, Serena Road, Mombasa, Kenya
Read Serena Beach Resort and Spa Reviews TripAdvisor Here
View all accommodation options in Kenya »