Serra Cafema Camp, Kunene, Namibia
A Luxury Tented Camp in Namibia
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Retreat to Namibia’s extraordinary desert and discover an astonishing landscape in one of Earth’s most secluded safari destinations. Against the backdrop of the vast Hartmann’s Valley and its spectacular geology, redefine your concept of natural beauty. Gaze upon the lush Kunene riverine vegetation and look out for a multitude of wildlife, from desert-adapted oryx, to tiny desert chameleons.
Under verdant trees on the Kunene River’s banks, in an ancient landscape, discover Wilderness Serra Cafema. A place to disconnect, unwinding to the sound of rushing water, and the silence of the desert. Explore the home of the Himba, Namibia’s last semi-nomads, and be amazed by desert-adapted oryx, zebras, and huge crocodiles in the river.
WHY CHOOSE SERRA CAFEMA CAMP?
- Rushing rapids just below camp lull you into dreamland after a day of desert exploration
- Most authentic Himba cultural experience in all of Namibia
- Explore this fascinating unexplored landscape by quad bike
Serra Cafema Camp Rates, Activities & Amenities
|6 Jan – 31 Mar
|1 Apr - 31 May
|1 Jun -31 Oct
|1 Nov -19 Dec
|20 Dec 2024 – 5 Jan 2025
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Serra Cafema Camp rates include: accommodation, all meals, twice daily scheduled camp activities, park fees, laundry, Namibian VAT & Tourism Levy, and local drinks – excludes premium imported brands
- Children of 06 years and older are accommodated.
- For families travelling with children between 06 and 12 years, private activities need to be booked and paid for.
- Children between 06 and 16 years must share with an adult/s in the same room.
- The minimum age for walking activities is 13 years and for quad biking activities is 16 years.
Hiking / Trekking
Serra Cafema Camp (Wilderness Safaris), Kunene Region, Namibia
Read Serra Cafema Camp Reviews TripAdvisor Here
View all accommodation options in Namibia »