Serra Cafema Camp, Kunene, Namibia
A Luxury Tented Camp in Namibia
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Undoubtedly one of the most remote camps in southern Africa, Serra Cafema is located in the extreme north-west of Namibia on the banks of the Kunene River in the Hartmann’s Valley. Serra Cafema is an intimate, peaceful camp inspired by the area’s Himba people, with a unique mix of rustic and luxury elements, and nestled amongst shady albida trees.
Accommodation consists of eight wood, canvas and thatched villas on spacious, elevated decks blended smoothly into the picturesque surroundings. Each tent has an en-suite bathroom, ceiling fan and mosquito nets. One of these rooms is an intimate, luxurious honeymoon villa with exceptional views, while another accommodates a family. The Ozonganda, or main area, comprises indoor and outdoor dining areas, sunken lounge, library, curio shop and swimming pool, all with their own spectacular views.
WHY CHOOSE SERRA CAFEMA CAMP?
- Rushing rapids just below camp lull you into dreamland after a day of desert exploration
- Most authentic Himba cultural experience in all of Namibia
- Explore this fascinating unexplored landscape by quad bike
Serra Cafema Camp Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2019||11 Jan – 31 Mar||–||ZAR 8905|
|2019||1 Apr- 31 May||–||ZAR 10225|
|2019||1 Jun- 31 Oct||–||ZAR 15500|
|2019||1 Nov-19 Dec||–||ZAR 9450|
|2019||20 Dec- 10 Jan 2020||–||ZAR 12400|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Serra Cafema Camp rates include:
- all meals
- twice daily scheduled camp activities
- park fees
- all local drinks
Excludes premium imported brands and champagne
- Children of 06 years and older are accommodated.
- For families travelling with children between 06 and 12 years, private activities need to be booked and paid for.
- Children between 06 and 16 years must share with an adult/s in the same room.
- The minimum age for walking activities is 13 years and for quad biking activities is 16 years.
Hiking / Trekking
Serra Cafema Camp (Wilderness Safaris), Kunene Region, Namibia
Read Serra Cafema Camp Reviews TripAdvisor Here
View all accommodation options in Namibia »