The Manor, Samara Private Game Reserve, South Africa
A Luxury Lodge or Hotel in South Africa
Eastern Cape, South Africa
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
The Manor’s uniquely warm design reflects the local environment and traditions with a light, modern twist. Upon arrival, your eye is drawn through the glass double doors flanked by beaded African artwork and Karoo antiques to the 21-metre infinity pool and breathtaking views beyond.
The Manor can be booked on an exclusive-use basis, an option well-suited to families and groups looking for privacy, indulgence and complete relaxation. When booked exclusively, The Manor guests have access to a private vehicle, guide, chef and host as well as a tailor-made programme of activities.
WHY CHOOSE THE MANOR?
- With this spectacular setting, services including a private ranger and chef, and a daily programme of activities tailormade to your specific wishes, you’ll never want to leave!
- Samara has received a host of romantic awards and accolades, and it’s easy to see why. Described as ‘heart-stopping beautiful’, Samara’s exquisite scenery lends itself perfectly to special romantic getaways.
- One of the highlights of a stay at Samara is the opportunity to track wild cheetah on foot.
- Samara’s star bed on the Milk River will provide you with a romantic wilderness experience to take your breath away.
- At Samara, the wealth of stunning landscapes positively begs to be the setting for a delicious meal, whether it be a well-earned breakfast buffet, light lunch in the shade of a shepherd tree on one of our wilderness picnics or dinner under the stars.
The Manor Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2023||01 Nov - 14 Dec||Manor Suite||ZAR 13000|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
The Manor rates include:
• Access to 67,000 acres of exclusive born-again wilderness
• Luxury en-suite accommodation as specified
• Twice daily game drives with experienced guide and tracker
• Spekboom planting experience
• Guided bush walks & wildlife tracking*
• Access to ongoing conservation activities*
• Transfers between lodges and Samara’s airstrip
• Three meals and game drive snacks daily
• Soft drinks, house wines and selected spirits and beers
• Specialty teas and local coffee
• Children’s activity programme**
• Wifi in rooms & common areas
• Telephone calls
• Value Added Tax at 15%
Children of all ages are welcome at The Manor.
Hiking / Trekking
The Manor at Samara, Graaff-Reinet, Eastern Cape, South Africa
Read The Manor Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in South Africa »