Thorntree River Lodge, Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park, Zambia
A Luxury Lodge or Hotel in Zambia
Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park, Zambia
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
African Bush Camps
Thorntree River Lodge is set in Zambia’s Mosi-Oa-Tunya National Park, just a short distance from the famous Victoria Falls, Thorntree River Lodge is built with an environmentally-conscious design.
Each unit has its own indoor and outdoor bathrooms, as well as a luxurious private plunge pool. The main lodge consists of a lounge with an open dining area, where the fine dining experience of African cuisine will come to life. The communal deck is set on the edge of the stunning riverside, and is home to a sunken boma area and an infinity pool. Wooden decking floats on the edge of the river, and moves with the water level to create the illusion of sailing a boat, and help to achieve a seamless feel between river and land.
Activities include visits to Victoria Falls UNESCO World Heritage site, rhino trekking on foot & game drives in the Mosi-Oa-Tunya National Park, cultural village visits, sunset river cruises (on our own private boat), fishing, and visits to the Livingstone Museum. Thorntree River Lodge is the perfect linkage for your safari experiences in Zimbabwe, Zambia and Botswana.
WHY CHOOSE THORNTREE RIVER LODGE?
- The lodge boasts 8 twin rooms and 2 family units comprising of 4 beds each
- Drawing inspiration from local customs and culture, it is a modern contemporary design with tented roof structures to maintain the feel of authentic Africa.
Thorntree River Lodge Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2020||Jan, Feb, Mar, Dec||–||US $ 630|
|2020||Apr, May, Nov||–||US $ 756|
|2020||Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct||–||US $ 990|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Thorntree River Lodge Rates Include:
- All meals
- Tea, coffee, soft drinks, and alcoholic beverages, except premium imported spirits and champagne
- Game drives in Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park, rhino tracking, bush walks, sunrise & sunset boat cruises, Simonga Village visits, a visit to Zambian side of the Falls, a visit to the Zimbabwean side of the Falls in low water season (excludes visa fees), visit to the Livingstone Museum, canoe trips, visit to Maramba & Makuni Markets, catch & release fishing (not available in December due to breeding season), Spa (additional costs apply).
- Visa Fees
- International / Regional Flights
- Travel Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Staff Gratuities
Children of all ages are welcome at Thorntree River Lodge.
Hiking / Trekking
Thorntree River Lodge, Livingstone, Zambia
Read Thorntree River Lodge Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Zambia »