Toka Leya Camp, Livingstone, Zambia
A Luxury Tented Camp in Zambia
Livingstone, Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park, Zambia
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Elegant Toka Leya Camp, on the banks of the mighty Zambezi River, is the ideal luxury base from which to enjoy Mosi-oa-Tunya thrilling wildlife and adrenaline activities. Just a short drive from one of the seven Natural Wonders of the World – the majestic Victoria Falls – this sublime camp is a beacon of conservation tourism in Zambia.
Launch yourself into the gorge on a bungee jump, go white-knuckle white-water rafting, swing through the trees on a zipline, or see the Victoria Falls from above in a helicopter. Though just gazing rapturously at the Falls, as David Livingstone and others did centuries ago, is pleasure enough.
WHY CHOOSE TOKA LEYA CAMP?
- Situated just 12 kilometres from the world-renowned Victoria Falls
- The area offers many activities including safaris, fishing on the Zambezi and adrenalin-pumping adventures
- Hippo, crocodile and elephant are regularly seen near camp
or call our African safari specialists at
+1 703 220 6393 or +91 9717 275237
Toka Leya Camp Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2023||6 Jan – 31 Mar||–||US $ 603|
|2023||1 Apr - 31 May||–||US $ 697|
|2023||1 Jun -31 Oct||–||US $ 768|
|2023||1 Nov -19 Dec||–||US $ 697|
|2023||20 Dec 2023 - 5 Jan 2024||–||US $ 721|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Toka Leya Camp rates include – accommodation, all meals, twice daily scheduled camp activities, rhino-tracking with the Zambian Department of National Parks and Wildlife, park fees, laundry, a guided tour of the Zambian side of The Victoria Falls, a guided tour of Livingstone town and Livingstone Museum, sunset river cruise, visit to a local African village plus local curio shops and all local drinks – excludes premium imported brands and champagne.
- Children of 06 years and older are accommodated.
- Children between 06 and 16 years must share with an adult/s in the same room.
- The minimum age for walking and rhino tracking activities is 13 years (subject to availability of a DNPW scout and qualified walking guide).
Hiking / Trekking
Toka Leya Camp, Livingstone, Southern Province, Zambia
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Zambia »