Toka Leya Camp, Livingstone, Zambia
A Luxury Tented Camp in Zambia
Livingstone, Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park, Zambia
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Overlooking the mighty Zambezi River and some of its islands, Toka Leya Camp is splendidly situated in the Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park. Twelve spacious en-suite safari-style tents (including three family tents) with expansive decks soak up the dramatic views and active wildlife. Wooden walkways snake between the units and main area, limiting our footprint on this pristine area.
The camp’s generous dining, lounge and bar areas offer scenic relaxation and are complemented by an infinity pool, a sundeck for sumptuous meals and a convivial fire pit for night-time gatherings. The novel pizza oven is a great hit with all our guests, especially the younger ones!
WHY CHOOSE TOKA LEYA CAMP?
- Situated just 12 kilometres from the world-renowned Victoria Falls
- The area offers many activities including safaris, fishing on the Zambezi and adrenalin-pumping adventures
- Hippo, crocodile and elephant are regularly seen near camp
Toka Leya Camp Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2019||11 Jan – 31 Mar||–||US $ 645|
|2019||1 Apr- 31 May||–||US $ 745|
|2019||1 Jun- 31 Oct||–||US $ 820|
|2019||1 Nov-19 Dec||–||US $ 645|
|2019||20 Dec- 10 Jan 2020||–||US $ 770|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Toka Leya Camp rates include –
- all meals
- twice daily scheduled camp activities
- park fees
- all local drinks
Excludes premium imported brands and champagne
- Children of 06 years and older are accommodated.
- Children between 06 and 16 years must share with an adult/s in the same room.
- The minimum age for walking and rhino tracking activities is 13 years (subject to availability of a DNPW scout and qualified walking guide).
Hiking / Trekking
Toka Leya Camp, Livingstone, Southern Province, Zambia
Read Toka Leya Camp Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Zambia »