andBeyond Ngala Safari Lodge, Kruger National Park, South Africa
A Luxury Lodge or Hotel in South Africa
Kruger National Park, Ngala Private Game Reserve, South Africa
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
The magic and mystery of Africa come alive in the colonial ambiance of elegant &Beyond Ngala Safari Lodge. A timeless, unhurried atmosphere, combined with the quaint traditions of a bygone era, creates an aura of romance and nostalgia. This old-world haven in the midst of the African bush charms with its colonial antiques, silver cutlery and crystal glassware.
Tucked under a canopy of mopane and tamboti trees, &Beyond Ngala Safari Lodge boasts 20 classic thatched cottages. Each spacious ensuite cottage exudes a romantic colonial ambiance with nostalgic safari memorabilia throughout. Creamy soft linen on curtained beds, soft tinted prints and etchings combine with the evocative smell of thatch to carry the classic safari atmosphere into your private cottage. Floor-to-ceiling glass windows provide dazzling views of your surrounds and spacious private verandas offer the perfect setting to savour an exclusive dinner. A spectacular ensuite bathroom, complete with an outdoor shower, provides the ultimate opportunity to refresh or unwind.
WHY CHOOSE NGALA SAFARI LODGE?
• Perfect for families, groups, wildlife enthusiasts, photographers, first-time and repeat travellers
• Twice-daily game drives, bush walks and walking safaris
• Big Five private game reserve that shares unfenced borders with the Kruger National Park
• Later afternoon / evening game drives that continue after nightfall
• Sensitive off-roading practices allow close-up game sightings
• Guest areas overlook private waterhole
• WILDchild children’s programme
• 3 family cottages as well as a two-bedroom Family Suite, with its own swimming pool, as well as a dedicated vehicle and ranger / tracker team, offers an exclusive family getaway.
Ngala Safari Lodge Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2021||JAN'21-DEC '21||Cottage||ZAR 10365|
|2022||11 JAN '22-10 JAN '23||Cottage||ZAR 11900|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Ngala Safari Lodge rates include: Accommodation, three meals daily, soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirits and beers, teas and coffees, refreshments on game drives, laundry, safari activities, 1-hour nature walks accompanied by experienced armed trackers (subject to availability), emergency medical evacuation insurance, VAT, transfers to and from the lodge airstrip.
Rates Exclude: Telephone calls, safari shop purchases, gratuities, all items of a personal nature, champagne, cognacs, fine wines, premium brand spirits and cigars, adventures at Phinda, government bed levy, conservancy or park fees and landing fees.
Children of all ages are welcome to Ngala Safari Lodge
Hiking / Trekking
andBeyond Ngala Safari Lodge, Kruger Park, Mpumalanga, South Africa
Read Ngala Safari Lodge Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in South Africa »