Dulini River Lodge, Kruger National Park, South Africa
A Luxury Lodge or Hotel in South Africa
Kruger National Park, South Africa
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Embraced in the riverine grandeur of ancient ebony trees, Dulini River Lodge exudes a sense of indulgence true to the long-standing safari tradition. The enthralling elevation of the six luxurious suites, offers inspiring views over the regal Sand River, to the savannah beyond.
Dulini River Lodge presents the signature safari experience in the company of expert guides and in the luxury of exclusive six-seater game viewers. Exhilarating encounters with wildlife and sincere hospitality are what make Dulini River Lodge an unforgettably enriching experience.
WHY CHOOSE RIVER LODGE?
- Traditionally known as “the boma”, this truly African dining venue boasts a ceiling of stars and a roaring fire.
- wine cellar boasts a collection of South Africa’s finest wines
- A collection of bespoke curios and safari essentials are available for your temptation.
- The traffic of game frequenting the trails through and beyond the camp and riverbed may be enjoyed from the cantilevered deck tented by a leafy Jackalberry.
Dulini River Lodge Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2022||01 Jan - 31 Dec||–||ZAR 19950|
|2023||01 Jan - 31 Dec||–||ZAR 22344|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
River Lodge rates include:
• Two game drives per day
• All meals, teas and coffees, drinks (house wines, local brand spirits, beers and soft drinks)
• Refreshments on game drive
• Bush walks
• Laundry service
• Transfers to and from the lodge airstrip
Children 8 years and over are welcome at River Lodge.
Hiking / Trekking
River Lodge, Kruger National Park, South Africa
Read Dulini River Lodge Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in South Africa »