andBeyond Savute Under Canvas, Chobe National Park, Botswana
A Luxury Tented Camp in Botswana
Chobe National Park, Botswana
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
The semi-mobile tented camps of &Beyond Savute Under Canvas are carefully positioned at exclusive wilderness campsites in the expansive Savute corner of Chobe National Park, offering exceptional game viewing opportunities. Booked on a nightly basis, each of the five comfortable tents has a double bed, as well as an ensuite bathroom, separate w.c and steaming hot bucket shower, with water delivered on request. The guest areas comprise comfortable tents for dining, meeting for a pre-dinner drink or just whiling the time away between game drives. Welcoming camp staff serve delicious meals cooked over the glowing coals.
WHY CHOOSE SAVUTE UNDER CANVAS?
- Explore the area on your morning and afternoon game drives
- Dine beneath the stars with friendly butler service
- Photograph the majestic baobab trees that loom over the reserve
- Perfect for nature lovers, seasoned bush lovers, repeat travellers, photographers and birders
- Enjoy the rustic charm of camping combined with the comfort of full service, a flush toilet and a steaming hot bucket shower
andBeyond Savute Under Canvas Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2019||1 Jul - 31 Oct||Tent||US $ 755|
|2019||1 Apr - 30 Jun; 1 Nov '19 - 3 Jan '20||Tent||US $ 615|
|2019||8 Feb - 31 Mar||Tent||US $ 500|
|2020||1 Jun - 31 Oct||Tent||US $ 755|
|2020||1 Apr - 30 Jun; 1 Nov '20 - 1 Jan '21||Tent||US $ 615|
|2020||14 Feb - 31 Mar||Tent||US $ 500|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Savute Under Canvas rates include:
- Three meals daily
- Soft drinks
- House wines
- Local brand spirits and beers
- Teas and coffees
- Refreshments on game drives
- Safari activities
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- Transfers to and from the lodge airstrip and park fees.
Children 12 years and older are welcome to Savute Under Canvas.
Hiking / Trekking
andBeyond Savute Under Canvas, Chobe, North-West District, Botswana
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Botswana »