Baraza Resort and Spa Zanzibar, Zanzibar, Tanzania
A Boutique Lodge or Hotel in Tanzania
Per House / Villa
A member of the
Located along the Bwejuu – Paje beach that was named as one of the top 30 in the world by the prestigious Conde Nast Traveller magazine, Baraza is Zanzibar’s most exclusive boutique resort. Baraza Resort and Spa is 5 star all-inclusive hotel voted as one of the 60 best new hotels in the world by Conde Nast Traveller, a prestigious world-wide travel magazine. With just 30 villas, this stunning fully inclusive resort evokes the heritage of Zanzibar dating back to the era of the Sultans. A fusion of Arabic, Swahili and Indian design, with Swahili arches, intricate hand carved cement décor, beautiful antiques, handmade furniture and intricate brass lanterns; Baraza offers unparalleled standards of luxury on the Island of Zanzibar.
WHY CHOOSE BARAZA RESORT AND SPA ZANZIBAR?
- What better way to explore the coastline of the north and visit the local villages of Bewjuu and Paje in the south than to cycle down the beautiful white beaches of the east coast.
- Treat yourself to some of Zanzibar’s amazing marine life and coastline.
- With warm, calm waters and a constant breeze, what better place to learn wind surfing.
- Rent some reef shoes and walk out to the reef, this is a great way to see some of the local juvenile marine life and to enjoy the view of the coastline on the way back.
- A fully equipped Kids club with a variety of toys, games and activities perfect for the kids, open during certain hours of the day.
Baraza Resort and Spa Zanzibar Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2022||16 Mar – 15 June, 1 Nov – 22 Dec||Ocean Front-1 bed room Villa||US $ 1110|
|2022||8 Jan – 15 Mar, 16 June – 30 June, 1 Sept – 31 Oct||Ocean Front-1 bed room Villa||US $ 1440|
|2022||1 July – 31 August||Ocean Front-1 bed room Villa||US $ 1590|
|2022||23 Dec 2022 – 09 Jan 2023||Ocean Front-1 bed room Villa||US $ 1930|
Rates are Per House / Villa unless otherwise specified.
Baraza Resort and Spa Zanzibar rates include: Breakfast, lunch and Dinner, in-house alcoholic drinks, Soft drinks and mineral water tea & coffee, Beer, in-house wines and cocktails, Afternoon tea,Use of gym, tennis court, Snorkelling equipment rental, kayaks, reef shoes rental, Internet in public areas and in the rooms.
Rates Exclude: Airport transfers ($75 per vehicle one way (maximum six passengers), Tours & Excursions,Laundry, Room Service, Babysitting & Telephone,Spa Services & Treatments & Gift Shop purchases,Water sports Activities (snorkeling safari by boat, sailing, kite surfing) and Scuba Diving and Cappuccino / Espresso.
Children of all ages are welcome at Baraza Resort and Spa Zanzibar.
Hiking / Trekking
Baraza Resort and Spa, Zanzibar, Dongwe, Tanzania
Read Baraza Resort and Spa Zanzibar Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Tanzania »