Zuri Zanzibar Hotel & Resort
The Zuri Zanzibar resort is located in Kendwa village, which sits on the west-facing shores of Unguja, just 50 km from stone town and its international airport.
“Zuri” means “beautiful” in Swahili, which is the language of the island of Zanzibar. And that is precisely the feeling we want you to experience in our 32 acre micro-universe. When thinking how best to evoke the beauty of Zuri to you sensually,
This amazing setting provides visitors with a stunning white-sandy beach, turquoise waters and unforgettable sunsets.
Facing west, the majority of the bungalows, suites and villas offer stunning views over the Indian Ocean, whilst a few of the bungalows offer a partial ocean view or are located amongst the tranquil tropical gardens. Well-known designers Jestico + Whiles have elegantly combined 21st century tourism requirements with environmentally friendly architecture and the unique atmosphere of the Zanzibar islands.
WHY CHOOSE ZURI ZANZIBAR HOTEL AND RESORT?
- The Zuri Zanzibar offers a fusion of European, African, Arabic and Indian cuisine, creating a rainbow of sensational flavours and bringing the very best of the Indian ocean’s cuisine.
- Decorated in a chic African style, Maischa has a casually upbeat setting with an easy African vibe, and is the perfect venue for enjoying the ocean views.
- The beach restaurant & bar embraces its natural surroundings with modern, yet authentic, features.
- PRIVATE SPICE GARDEN – private pods ideal for relaxation, meditation, yoga classes
- COOPERATION WITH LOCAL COMMUNITY – support in most needed areas: education, environment, waste management
Zuri Zanzibar Hotel & Resort Rates, Activities & AmenitiesNo rates available online at the moment. Please contact us for further information.
Zuri Zanzibar Hotel & Resort Reviews
Zuri Zanzibar Hotel & Resort Map
Zuri Hotel Zanzibar, Kendwa, Tanzania