Bilimungwe Bushcamp, South Luangwa National Park, Zambia
A Tented Camp in Zambia
South Luangwa National Park, Zambia
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
It’s hard not to be seduced by the charm of Bilimungwe.
Here, the traditions of the African bushcamp meet elegance and style to create a stunning camp that feels like it has grown organically out of the surrounding landscape. Set beneath a huge mahogany tree, the heart of Bilimungwe is the cool, shady lounge area that looks out over one of the camps three waterholes. Settle down in a cosy armchair with a sundowner and relax as you watch an enviable display of spectacular birds and animals that clearly feel as comfortable here as you do. With the open waters of the Luangwa River also on your doorstep and a nearby plain where leopard prowl, it’s clear that this is a nature-lovers paradise, and with Manda Chisanga – Bilimungwe’s award-winning resident guide – to lead you, you could not be in better hands. (In the event that Manda is not available, another guide from The Bushcamp Company’s excellent and experienced team will be on hand
WHY CHOOSE BILIMUNGWE?
- Newly re-built in 2011
- Open-fronted thatched chalets on wooden decks, overlooking a series of waterholes
- Each chalet is en-suite with indoor & outdoor showers, twin wash basins and toilet Toiletries (soap, shampoo, conditioner & skin moisturizer) are supplied in each chalet
- The shady central dining area, lounge and bar offer great game viewing opportunities; overlooking a waterhole
Bilimungwe Bushcamp Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2022||01 Jan – 31 May; 01 Nov – 31 Dec||–||US $ 605|
|2022||01 - 30 Jun; 01 – 31 Oct||–||US $ 635|
|2022||01 July - 30 Sept||–||US $ 800|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Bilimungwe Bushcamp rates include: accommodation, bar, meals, game activities, laundry, Mfuwe Airport road transfers, Bushcamp inter-camp transfers, 16% government VAT taxes and service charge.
Rates Exclude: Government Levies, South Luangwa National Park Entry Fees, Luangwa Conservation & Community Fund, Zambian Carnivore Programme, and premium wines.
- Children of 12 years and older are welcome
- As children under 12 years of age are not allowed to go on walking safaris in the Park, families travelling with children aged 11 years and below will need to reserve the entire camp on a private basis and also hire a Private Guide & Vehicle for the duration of their stay at any of our Bushcamps. This enables the adults to go on walking safaris while the younger children can go on game drives with the guide in the extra vehicle
Hiking / Trekking
Bilimungwe Bush Camp, The Bushcamp Company, Mambwe, Eastern Province, Zambia
Read Bilimungwe Bushcamp Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Zambia »