Buhoma Lodge, Bwindi Impenetrable National Park, Uganda
A Lodge or Hotel in Uganda
Bwindi Impenetrable National Park, Uganda
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Buhoma Lodge commands spectacular and uninterrupted views of the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, home to the endangered Mountain Gorilla. Situated on the edge of the National Park, we’re just a short distance from the meeting point for gorilla tracking.
Buhoma Lodge is eco friendly and has been constructed using sustainable local materials where possible and uses solar power. Each chalet has a private verandah and enormous windows, giving spectacular views of the forest canopy. Awaken to chattering forest birds, and the occasional screech of a monkey. Mountain Gorillas have even been spotted in our garden!
Our open air lounge and bar area offer uninterrupted views, and whether the eerie mists of the forest envelope you, or your views are crisp and bright, Buhoma offers its own special magic.
After a hard day tracking gorillas, relax around our open fireside, or enjoy a few drinks at the bar. Our multi-course meals are freshly prepared from local produce, ensuring you take away warm homely memories of your time with us.
WHY CHOOSE BUHOMA LODGE?
- Bwindi Impenetrable Forest is home to over 200 spectacular butterfly species, some of which are endemic to the Albertine Rift Valley.
- One of the top 10 bird watching sites in Africa with over 350 species recorded.
- located next to Bwindi Impenetrable Forest
- 10 beautifully fitted spacious chalets with forest views and solar lighting
- ensuite bathrooms featuring hot showers and flush toilets; some chalets also have bathtubs
- insect-proof chalets with safes in every room
- cosy dining and bar area with elevated views of the forest and open fire in evenings
- activities include gorilla tracking, forest walks, birding and cultural interaction
- there is a family/honeymoon suite chalet with children and families welcome
Buhoma Lodge Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2020||Jan; Feb; Jul; Aug; Sep; Dec||–||US $ 370|
|2020||Mar; Jun; Oct||–||US $ 310|
|2020||Apr; May; Nov||–||US $ 250|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Buhoma Lodge rates include: Full Board accommodation, 3 multiple course meals per day, all hot beverages and bar snacks, house drinks, one complementary massage per stay and other lodge services provided at Buhoma Lodge.
Children of all ages are welcome at Buhoma Lodge.
Hiking / Trekking
Buhoma Lodge, Katwe Town, Uganda
Read Buhoma Lodge Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Uganda »