Clouds Mountain Gorilla Lodge, Bwindi Impenetrable National Park, Uganda
A Luxury Lodge or Hotel in Uganda
Bwindi Impenetrable National Park, Uganda
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Clouds is a remote, beautiful and intimate lodge. Clouds is unique in Uganda: a pioneer eco tourism hotel that was built in partnership with USAID, AWF and the Nkuringo community (NCCDF). The lodge hosts 9 of Ugandan’s top artists displaying their works. It embraces community and indulgent service in perfect combination. The main lodge feels like a ski chalet in the alps, or a stone palace in the Rocky Mountains. Soaring ceilings, massive exposed wooden beams, big picture windows with endless views of treetops, volcanoes and mountains. But with the gentle and warm welcome, the quiet dedication of the personal butlers and the smiles on the faces of virtually all the staff, this can only be in Uganda.
Guests at Clouds stay in large cottages built of local volcanic stone. Each one has a large sitting room with double-sided fireplace, vast overstuffed armchairs, hand-woven carpets, private verandah and comfortable bedrooms with en suite bathrooms. There are 5 double cottages and 2 family cottages (each with 2 private bedrooms and en suite bathrooms)
WHY CHOOSE CLOUDS?
- Award-winning lodge
- Your own personal butler
- UNESCO World Heritage Site
- One of the world’s most stunning views
- The highest lodge in Uganda
- The sight of the volcanoes, glowing red through the night sky
- Great afro-alpine bird species (Including at least 10 Bwindi endemics)
- Steps away from the Nkuringo trailhead for gorilla tracking
- Community partnership and involvement
- Fireplaces in every room
- Cozy duvets to ward off the chill
- In partnership with Africa Wildlife Foundation and International Gorilla Conservation Project
- Probably the most comfortable lodge in the Bwindi area
- Great, fresh food, much of it grown in our own organic garden
Clouds Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2020||Mar; Apr; May; Oct; Nov||–||US $ 489|
|2020||01-14 Dec; 11- 31 Jan; Feb; Jun; Sep||–||US $ 755|
|2020||Jul; Aug; 15 Dec -10 Jan||–||US $ 832|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Clouds rates include: All meals, teas & coffees and bar (except premium brands), laundry.
Children 15 years and above are welcome at Clouds.
Hiking / Trekking
Clouds, Bwindi Impenetrable National Park, Uganda
Read Clouds Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Uganda »