Busanga Bush Camp, Kafue National Park, Zambia
A Tented Camp in Zambia
Kafue National Park, Zambia
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Wilderness Busanga Bush Camp epitomises an authentic and intimate, luxury safari in remotest South-Central Africa: Kafue National Park’s Busanga Plains. Tucked under sycamore fig trees on an island in the heart of the Busanga Plains, this exclusive four-tent camp is the ideal base for watching an unparalleled wildlife extravaganza unfold.
If you’re looking for an authentic safari experience in the wild, Busanga Bush Camp delivers beyond your wildest dreams. Witness epic territorial exchanges between the famous prides of lions that make its 750 square kilometres of annually inundated grassland home. Go on thrilling game drives with our knowledgeable guides and learn about the animals that this vast land hosts.
WHY CHOOSE BUSANGA BUSH CAMP?
- The Busanga Plains provide some of the best lion viewing in Africa
- Hot air balloon rides over endless plains, with hippo and dashing lechwe to be seen far below
- At certain times, the rising mist over the floodplains creates spectacular photographic opportunities
or call our African safari specialists at
+1 703 220 6393 or +91 9717 275237
Busanga Bush Camp Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2023||1 Jun - 31 Oct||–||US $ 918|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Busanga Bush Camp rates include: accommodation, all meals, twice daily scheduled camp activities, park fees, transfers to/from the Plains airstrip, laundry and all local drinks – excludes premium
imported brands and champagne.
- Children of 06 years and older are accommodated and partake in activities with all other guests.
- Children up to 16 years must share with an adult/s in the same room.
- The minimum age for walking activities is 13 years.
- While there is no age limitation for the hot air ballooning, there is a height restriction. Children need to be a minimum of 1.3 meters tall to comfortably see over the basket
Hiking / Trekking
Busanga Bush Camp, Mufumbwe, Northwestern Province, Zambia
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Zambia »