Busanga Bush Camp, Kafue National Park, Zambia
A Tented Camp in Zambia
Kafue National Park, Zambia
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Busanga Bush Camp lies in the heart of the Busanga Plains, a vast mosaic of expansive grassy seasonal floodplains that extend to the horizon. When the mist rises off the floodplains as they dry up in winter, incredible sunrises and sunsets are experienced here, while the floodplains and dambos teem with wildlife and birds.
Hidden on a tree-island of sycamore fig trees, the camp has four well-appointed en-suite tents each with a veranda to take in the sweeping views. The lounge and bar area is under canvas with an uninterrupted view out over the plains. A little further back is the dining area, shaded by the canopy of a majestic tree from which an unusual lantern chandelier hangs, romantically lighting up dinner; most meals are served in the open air.
WHY CHOOSE BUSANGA BUSH CAMP?
- The Busanga Plains provide some of the best lion viewing in Africa
- Hot air balloon rides over endless plains, with hippo and dashing lechwe to be seen far below
- At certain times, the rising mist over the floodplains creates spectacular photographic opportunities
Busanga Bush Camp Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2022||1 Jun - 31 Oct||–||US $ 1092|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Busanga Bush Camp rates include:
- all meals
- twice daily scheduled camp activities
- park fees
- all local drinks
Excludes premium imported brands and champagne
- Children of 06 years and older are accommodated and partake in activities with all other guests.
- Children up to 16 years must share with an adult/s in the same room.
- The minimum age for walking activities is 13 years.
- While there is no age limitation for the hot air ballooning, there is a height restriction. Children need to be a minimum of 1.3 meters tall to comfortably see over the basket
Hiking / Trekking
Busanga Bush Camp, Mufumbwe, Northwestern Province, Zambia
Read Busanga Bush Camp Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Zambia »