Jabulani, Kapama Game Reserve, Kruger National Park, South Africa
A Luxury Lodge or Hotel, Relais & Châteaux in South Africa
Kruger National Park, South Africa
Per Person Per Night
The rich textures of organic elements create a harmonious and pleasing balance between ‘designer’ and ‘authentic’ – grass-pressed mud walls, stone floors and thatched roofs are but some of the natural features guests may expect to find.
An open flow of light and air allow for a communion with the African bush without forsaking optimum comfort. Rich woods, crystal glasses and silver service somehow seamlessly blend into an experience of genuine hospitality and sensory indulgence.
This standout among safari lodges South Africa is built along the bank of a seasonal stream. An open-plan dining room and lounge merge with the wooden deck which lies in the shade of gigantic Leadwood trees, around which the main facility was constructed. An impressive suspension bridge connects the living areas with the suites, which lie scattered beyond the river bed.
WHY CHOOSE JABULANI?
- A luxury Relais & Châteaux property
- Its most notable feature is the herd of trained African elephants, which were rescued by the Hoedspruit Endangered Species Centre.
- Hot air balloon safari flights are one hour in duration, over the scenic Lowveld section of the Blyde River (15 km West of Hoedspruit).
- Helicopter flights take place from the surrounding lodges, hotels, Sabi Sand Private Game Reserve and Timbavati Private Nature Reserve.
Jabulani Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2021 - 2022||1 Mar 2021 – 28 Feb 2022||Suites||ZAR 18000|
|2022 - 2023||1 Mar 2022 – 28 Feb 2023||Suites||ZAR 17600|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Jabulani rates include:
- Daily activities, including The Elephant Experience*; game drives in open safari vehicles; and guided bush walks, accompanied by experienced game rangers
- Luxury accommodation in air-conditioned suites, with private plunge pool
- All meals and snacks
- A selection of local and premium beverages during your entire stay
- Daily laundry service
- A “behind the scenes” exclusive visit to the Hoedspruit Endangered Species Centre
- Return road transfers between Jabulani and Eastgate Airport
- Wireless internet connectivity in main areas and suites
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
No children under the age of 12 permitted in the Superior Suites. Families travelling with younger children are welcome at the Zindoga Villa.
Hiking / Trekking
Camp Jabulani, Maruleng, Limpopo, South Africa
Read Jabulani Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in South Africa »