Chapungu Tented Bush Camp, Kruger National Park, South Africa
A Luxury Tented Camp in South Africa
Kruger National Park, South Africa
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Chapungu is the Shona name for the Bateleur Eagle, the majestic bird that quarters the skies above this tented camp nestled deep in the bushveld of Thornybush.
Enjoy the elegance and style of a bygone era combined with all the trappings and convenience of modernity. Tranquil and intimate, the 8 en-suite air conditioned tents are washed with afternoon sunlight and colour, and offer outstanding bushveld views from their private decks, each with an outdoor bath. Situated a few minutes’ drive from Thornybush Game Lodge, where extensive Spa Treatments are available to all Chapungu Tented Bush Camp guests.
Boma dinners are an occasion and an opportunity to savour the finest fare. A superb selection of wine is available in the lodge’s wine cellar. Settle around a log fire to recount the days’ game experiences before retiring to the lounge for a night-cap, or the comfort of your tent.
Enjoy a timeless African experience, where the eagles soar.
WHY CHOOSE CHAPUNGU TENTED BUSH CAMP?
- Guests accommodated at Chapungu Tented Bush Camp may make use of the Thornybush Amani Spa
- Walks allow guests a better chance to see some of the smaller creatures of the bush as well as an opportunity to learn more about the flora and fauna of the region & to have a chance to follow tracks in more detail.
- Guests are invited to visit to the HLOKOMELA community project encompassing local initiatives to provide services to the local communities.
Chapungu Tented Bush Camp Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2020||01 Jan - 31 Dec||Luxury Tents||ZAR 6313|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Chapungu Tented Bush Camp rates include:
- All meals, teas, coffees & snacks
- Dawn and dusk safaris in open land cruiser vehicles and bushveld walks
Children 16 years and over are welcome at Chapungu Tented Bush Camp.
Hiking / Trekking
Chapungu Tented Bush Camp
Read Chapungu Tented Bush Camp Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in South Africa »