Chindeni Bushcamp, South Luangwa National Park, Zambia
A Tented Camp in Zambia
South Luangwa National Park, Zambia
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
A sublime tented camp on the edge of a permanent lagoon with the Chindeni Hills providing a truly breathtaking backdrop.
In an enviable location on the edge of a lagoon where hippo chortle and elephant wallow, stands Chindeni – undoubtedly one of the most beautiful tented camps in the South Luangwa.
There’s something about sleeping under canvas that ignites a sense of adventure in everyone. At Chindeni you can combine that thrill with style and comfort in one of its four opulent tents. Gaze out from your private veranda onto the lagoon which attracts birds and animals from miles around. Or settle back with a gin-and-tonic in the central lounge and dining area – a glorious expanse of varnished decking arranged on several levels around the surrounding ebony trees, boasting, of course, the same spectacular view of the serene lagoon and its inhabitants.
WHY CHOOSE CHINDENI BUSHCAMP?
- With stripped wooden floors, four-poster beds, cosy sitting rooms, en suite bathrooms and vaulted canvas ceilings, Chindeni’s spacious tents are so inviting you could be forgiven for never wanting to leave your room.
- Avid game viewers and birdwatchers can set out on superb walking safaris, game drives, night drives and scenic sundowner trips in the surrounding area.
- You can see a lot of wildlife just by stepping onto your own private deck jutting out over the lagoon
Chindeni Bushcamp Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2022||01 Jan – 31 May; 01 Nov – 31 Dec||–||US $ 605|
|2022||01 - 30 Jun; 01 – 31 Oct||–||US $ 635|
|2022||01 July - 30 Sept||–||US $ 800|
|2023||01 January – 31 May, 01 November – 31 December||–||US $ 630|
|2023||01 – 30 June, 01 – 31 October||–||US $ 680|
|2023||01 July – 30 September||–||US $ 825|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Chindeni Bushcamp rates include: accommodation, bar, meals, game activities, laundry, Mfuwe Airport road transfers, Bushcamp inter-camp transfers, 16% government VAT taxes and service charge.
Rates Exclude: Government Levies, South Luangwa National Park Entry Fees, Luangwa Conservation & Community Fund, Zambian Carnivore Programme, and premium wines.
- Children of 12 years and older are welcome
- As children under 12 years of age are not allowed to go on walking safaris in the Park, families travelling with children aged 11 years and below will need to reserve the entire camp on a private basis and also hire a Private Guide & Vehicle for the duration of their stay at any of our Bushcamps. This enables the adults to go on walking safaris while the younger children can go on game drives with the guide in the extra vehicle
Hiking / Trekking
Chindeni Bush Camp, The Bushcamp Company, Mambwe, Eastern Province, Zambia
Read Chindeni Bushcamp Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in Zambia »