Shumbalala Game Lodge, Kruger National Park, South Africa
A Luxury Lodge or Hotel in South Africa
Kruger National Park, South Africa
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
A feast for the senses, a journey for the soul…
Shumbalala Lodge has been described by many who have visited it as a feast for the senses and a journey for the soul. Set in a dry, signing savannah of Acacia and Umbrella Thorn, Shumbalala enfolds you in stone-clad luxury in the heart of an ancient tapestry of natural wonder, unspoilt and untainted by the world beyond. A place where the setting was designed by nature, the spirit supplied by the hosts and the comfort derived from the soft linen and fabrics.
This Lodge represents extraordinary style and taste and accredited by the star grading council with a five star rating. Accommodation and tasteful public areas are home to a maximum of eight special guests.
All bedroom accommodation of the highest standard and space, culminating in the offering of and exclusive twin suited Presidential Suite, complete with private secluded pool, entertainment area, private Lounge and dining areas, warm exclusive open fireplace and unparalleled exclusivity.
WHY CHOOSE SHUMBALALA GAME LODGE?
- A wine cellar fit for Kings and Princes to entertain lavishly are all part of what makes Shumbalala so uniquely special.
- Shumbalala Game Lodge offers outstanding game viewing and bird-watching in the company of our experienced guides and rangers, or nestled in the comfort of your wing backed chair on your private viewing deck.
- The private reserve is home to an abundance of species: 147 mammals including the “Big Five”, 114 reptiles, 507 birds, 49 fish, 34 amphibians and 336 trees.
Shumbalala Game Lodge Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2020||01 Jan – 31 Dec||Superior Suites||ZAR 11175|
|2020||01 Jan – 31 Dec||Presidential Suites||ZAR 14520|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Shumbalala Game Lodge rates include:
- All meals, teas, coffees & snacks
- Dawn and dusk safaris in open land cruiser vehicles and bushveld walks
- House wine / local beer and soft drinks are included at Thornybush Game Lodge and Shumbalala Game Lodge
- Children 2 – 5 yrs of age are not permitted on game drive – lodges do offer babysitting facilities at additional cost.
Shumbalala Game Lodge accept children on request. Children’s rate on req. and have to be accommodated in Presidential Suite with parents.
Hiking / Trekking
Shumbalala Game Lodge, Maruleng, Limpopo, South Africa
Read Shumbalala Game Lodge Reviews TripAdvisor Here
Recommended Camps Nearby
View all accommodation options in South Africa »