Kambaku@Sea, Sedgefield, South Africa
A Luxury Lodge or Hotel in South Africa
Sedgefield, South Africa
Per Person Per Night
A member of the
Situated in what is arguably one of the most spectacular locations along the Garden Route is the all new Kambaku @ Sea.
Majestically positioned high up in the hills of Sedgefield, South Africa’s proclaimed slowest town and jewel of the Garden Route, you will find this architectural marvel with breath-taking views of flowing hills, mountain ranges, rivers and estuaries.
Small and intimate with only 5 luxury suites, all the comforts imaginable…prepare for an exclusive and memorable experience.
WHY CHOOSE KAMBAKU@SEA?
- Based on 40Ha of unspoilt fynbos , with resident bushbuck, honey badger and otters and the infamous endangered tortoises, along with over 270 spectacular birds, it ties in completely with its two sister lodges in the Timbavati.
- enjoys the beauty of both the forests and very isolated fynbos, making it an absolute birding gem combined with fresh water riverine, estuaries and unspoilt beaches – its and outdoor wonderland.
- Owner run and managed – owners on site
- Situated within the heart of the Garden Route
- Only 40 minutes from George Airport
Kambaku@Sea Rates, Activities & Amenities
|2021||Oct - Dec||Premier Air conditioned Suites||ZAR 1650|
|2021||Oct - Dec||Classic Air conditioned Suites||ZAR 1380|
|2022||Jan - Mar||Premier Air conditioned Suites||ZAR 1650|
|2022||Jan - Mar||Classic Air conditioned Suites||ZAR 1380|
|2022||Apr - Sept||Premier Air conditioned Suites||ZAR 1390|
|2022||Apr - Sept||Classic Air conditioned Suites||ZAR 1200|
|2022||Oct - Dec||Premier Air conditioned Suites||ZAR 1775|
|2022||Oct - Dec||Classic Air conditioned Suites||ZAR 1480|
|2023||Jan - Mar||Premier Air conditioned Suites||ZAR 1775|
|2023||Jan - Mar||Classic Air conditioned Suites||ZAR 1480|
|2023||Apr - Sept||Premier Air conditioned Suites||ZAR 1495|
|2023||Apr - Sept||Classic Air conditioned Suites||ZAR 1290|
|2023||Oct - Dec||Premier Air conditioned Suites||ZAR 1910|
|2023||Oct - Dec||Classic Air conditioned Suites||ZAR 1590|
Rates are Per Person Per Night unless otherwise specified.
Kambaku@Sea rates include:
- Continental & English Breakfast (both rates)
- 3 Course Dinner (DB&B rate)
- Tea & Coffee
- Curio Shop purchases
- All Drinks
- Transfers & Day Excursions
- All Activities
Children of all ages are welcome at Kambaku@Sea.
Hiking / Trekking
Sedgefield, South Africa
Read Kambaku@Sea Reviews TripAdvisor Here
View all accommodation options in South Africa »